Congrats!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Congrats!

I'd just like to say really quick, congrats to any and all of our members graduating this year, I'm glad to finally be done with my hell-hole of a school. looking foreward to being a bum and spending the rest of my life playing on the TG server in my mom and dad's basement....not really...but i can dream.

Re: Congrats!

I graduated, and I will pursue a degree in Naval Architecture, and Marine Engineering at UNO. So I'll be playing there "with cable" after august 12.

Comment

I graduated in 8th grade.

Ah whatever man its still good to be out of middleschool.

Comment

Hey, good topic! I've been done with school for over a month now. Convocation is soon.

Comment

I just finished my first year of Law School. Whoo hoo!

Quiet you young bucks, it's a milestone all the same! :)

Comment

I graduated from High School in 1988....

3) Support game play in a near-simulation environment. Where the focus of play would not be solely on doing what it takes to win, but doing so utilizing real-world combat strategy and tactics rather than leveraging exploits provided to players by the design of the game engine.

Comment

... and you started it in 1982. :)
              Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

i finished in 2003, college is good, women hot, teachers "professors" great. I did not learn anything from my english teachers in high school. grrrrr. . .fu#$#DGAS#%^VHT what r we talking about agian. :)

Comment

Originally posted by Tempus
                  I graduated from High School in 1988....
                  Me too!
                  ishouldmakeaworthlesssignaturesoidontneedtoaddmore words

Comment

Originally posted by D'Tek
                    i finished in 2003, college is good, women hot, teachers "professors" great. I did not learn anything from my english teachers in high school. grrrrr. . .fu#$#DGAS#%^VHT what r we talking about agian. :)
                    Grammar, and punctuation.

And in college, females are still GIRLS. This is a good thing, trust me.

Comment

Originally posted by Buck Fush
                      ishouldmakeaworthlesssignaturesoidontneedtoaddmore words
                      Ditto

caseandpoint
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by .143 Beth©
                        I graduated, and I will pursue a degree in Naval Architecture, and Marine Engineering at UNO. So I'll be playing there "with cable" after august 12.

you coming to Omaha?

Comment

I joined the marine reserves as an MP...i dont agree or disagree with the war in iraq, so dont start that with me cuz i dont care either way. but after that im going for 4 years of college in law enforcement and hopefully end up on Minnestoa state patrol (It is TRUELY a good gig) and be on the emergency response team (State Patrol's S.W.A.T. team basically)

I get to play CS for REAL!!! WOOHOO!!!

Comment

Marine reserves huh... have fun. I graduate the Advanced Course for Gunnery Sergeants tomorrow. Marine active duty. WOO HOO!!!!!!!!!!
                            The course was harder then anything I have done to date. Highschool, college... whatever.
                            Meat Drapes
                            -[OIJ]-
                            Operation Infinite Justice... the worlds largest clan. Currently enjoying a membership of over 1,454,500+ . We game in every climb and place. If you want to play/become one of us... visit your nearest Armed Forces recruiting station. I bet we have games you have never even heard of. They will be glad to help you.

Comment

Originally posted by Damage Inc.
                              I get to play CS for REAL!!! WOOHOO!!!
                              Put that on your application. ;)

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse