Postive Rep

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Postive Rep

I've seen a lot of people use this term lately. What does it mean? By looking in way older post I surmise that we're talking about positive reputation points, but what are these mysterious points?

Re: Postive Rep

Welcome to TG! We have other forums! :)

... where we ANNOUNCE things! :)

http://www.tacticalgamer.com/forumdisplay.php?f=75

... and where we DISCUSS things! :)

http://www.tacticalgamer.com/forumdisplay.php?f=13

Look for the "User Reputation" threads. Read them.

Become more knowledge-like.

Er. Something.
    Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

PWNED, methinks.

Comment

This is in the Official Announcements forum that is listed above. This forum should be considered REQUIRED READING.

Although you would have to read the description to realize it's required reading I guess.
        Diplomacy is the art of saying "good doggie" while looking for a bigger stick.

Comment

lol Thanks. I'll read it asap.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse