Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Admin (No Offence Root)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Admin (No Offence Root)

    Well for some reason I am not allowed to wear my tag around Root

    Dont ask me why
    Capt. Roan is a flight student hoping to be an airline pilot. I attend a local college in Mississippi. To see where I've flown visit http://flightaware.com/live/flight/N79429




    <a href="http://www.gametracker.com/capt_roan/" target="_blank"><img src="http://cache.www.gametracker.com/profile/capt_roan/b_460x42_C000000-323957-202743-FFFFFF-F19A15-FFCC00.png" alt="" /></a>

  • #2
    Re: Abusive Admin (No Offence Root)

    Originally posted by SlayeR
    Well for some reason I am not allowed to wear my tag around Root

    Dont ask me why
    This isn't the BEST introduction to the TG forums one could make. But in any case, you should take this up with Root via PM and if you don't have a sufficient explination you can direct your PMs to me if you would like to attempt some sort of mediation.

    On the whole, simply posting something like this in the forums rather than taking it up directly with the responsible party is frowned upon.
    Diplomacy is the art of saying "good doggie" while looking for a bigger stick.

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: Abusive Admin (No Offence Root)

      i see you are new because this is your first post (or you are a very silent guy). never mind. join date: June 2005. Did you put youre steam id into the spot that asks for it under the user cp section? if you did, then Root probably thinks you are not playing by PCS rules or are beeing a assmunch. Whatever it is, its for a reason. Root doesnt just despise people. (as far as i know) :icon_lol:

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: Abusive Admin (No Offence Root)

        wow, youre a fast typer Apo. seems like you got there before me.


        Also:

        Originally posted by Apophis
        This isn't the BEST introduction to the TG forums one could make. But in any case, you should take this up with Root via PM and if you don't have a sufficient explination you can direct your PMs to me if you would like to attempt some sort of mediation.

        On the whole, simply posting something like this in the forums rather than taking it up directly with the responsible party is frowned upon.
        (What he said)

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: Abusive Admin (No Offence Root)

          Originally posted by black death5
          Root doesnt just despise people. (as far as i know) :icon_lol:
          Shows what you know :(

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: Abusive Admin (No Offence Root)

            Originally posted by black death5
            Root doesnt just despise people. (as far as i know) :icon_lol:
            I only despise 9v for no reason. ;)

            Root
            BFCL TF2 league admin

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: Abusive Admin (No Offence Root)

              Ar. Thar be room only for 1 british admin on this server.

              Comment


              • #8
                Re: Abusive Admin (No Offence Root)

                Originally posted by Karkianman101
                Ar. Thar be room only for 1 british admin on this server.
                Not at all. 9's a bloody northerner :icon_razz

                Root
                BFCL TF2 league admin

                Comment


                • #9
                  Re: Abusive Admin (No Offence Root)

                  Originally posted by Root
                  Not at all. 9's a bloody northerner :icon_razz

                  Root
                  I think we need more yankees as admins. :icon6:
                  |TG-12th| asch
                  sigpic

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Re: Abusive Admin (No Offence Root)

                    Originally posted by asch
                    I think we need more yankees as admins. :icon6:
                    I love a funny comedian. Know where I can find one? :D

                    Root
                    BFCL TF2 league admin

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Re: Abusive Admin (No Offence Root)

                      Originally posted by Root
                      I love a funny comedian. Know where I can find one? :D

                      Root
                      Certainly not England!

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Re: Abusive Admin (No Offence Root)

                        Originally posted by TG_Mateo
                        Certainly not England!
                        And not in whatever slimy mudhole you live in either ;)

                        I bet Mateo is short and smells. :D

                        Root
                        BFCL TF2 league admin

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Re: Abusive Admin (No Offence Root)

                          Originally posted by Root
                          Not at all. 9's a bloody northerner :icon_razz
                          i can handle being despised for no reason*, it's the fact you calling me a northener that really makes my blood boil.





                          *reason being my superior l33tness, of course.. :icon12: :icon_lol:

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Re: Abusive Admin (No Offence Root)

                            Originally posted by 9 v
                            i can handle being despised for no reason*, it's the fact you calling me a northener that really makes my blood boil.





                            *reason being my superior l33tness, of course.. :icon12: :icon_lol:
                            And Mateo said there were no funny comedians in england :D

                            Root
                            BFCL TF2 league admin

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Re: Abusive Admin (No Offence Root)

                              Amazingly, Root has hijacked the thread concerning him. I think he deserves some cookies for that.
                              -Zephyr
                              You were once like the newbie who needed a hand from above and TacticalGamer gave you it.

                              You owe the newbie who comes after you that same outstretched hand from above on your honor as a Tactical Gamer.

                              Tactics at TG come from trust and friendship, not meticulous detail and rigid discipline.

                              Everyone should be assumed mature until proven otherwise.

                              We are no clan.
                              We are not a single game.
                              We are mature, intelligent, and cooperative individuals.
                              We are TacticalGamer, a community above and beyond its name.

                              Comment

                              Connect

                              Collapse

                              TeamSpeak 3 Server

                              Collapse

                              Advertisement

                              Collapse

                              Twitter Feed

                              Collapse

                              Working...
                              X