Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PCS training 2

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • PCS training 2

    So far only one person has noticed the next session in the TG calendar. You'll find everything you need to know in the Upcoming events for the next 7 days section, near the bottom of the main forums page.

    Root
    BFCL TF2 league admin

  • #2
    Re: PCS training 2

    I cant even find the Next 7 Days thingy, much less would I notice it perchance... :shrug:

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: PCS training 2

      Originally posted by Karkianman101
      I cant even find the Next 7 Days thingy, much less would I notice it perchance... :shrug:

      Have you clicked on the big box that says forums at the top of each page? Do that, and scroll right down to where information such as birthdays, and who's online is. It should be right under that. Mateo found it *and* followed the instructions in my original post, so I'm confused.

      Root
      BFCL TF2 league admin

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: PCS training 2

        Originally posted by Root
        Have you clicked on the big box that says forums at the top of each page? Do that, and scroll right down to where information such as birthdays, and who's online is. It should be right under that. Mateo found it *and* followed the instructions in my original post, so I'm confused.

        Root
        What can I say? I larned to reed at an arly age. Plus, it's right there on the bottom.

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: PCS training 2

          Originally posted by TG_Mateo
          What can I say? I larned to reed at an arly age. Plus, it's right there on the bottom.
          Yoo darn shure spll bettar dan I do.

          Root
          BFCL TF2 league admin

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: PCS training 2

            i've looked, but i still don't see it.

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: PCS training 2

              Yeah, see I cant find that.

              Comment


              • #8
                Re: PCS training 2

                I can see it. Mateo, Root, and myself are GOs.

                I wonder if that's relevant.
                Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

                Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Re: PCS training 2

                  Could be Wyz. Apophis told me he'd fixed the hyperdrive. I guess not.

                  In that case, I'll postpone the session tomorrow. I'll post an announcement here for a session next week.

                  Root
                  BFCL TF2 league admin

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Re: PCS training 2

                    Yeah.. I can't see it either. I checked the Calendar (linky on the top of the page) and I don't see anything under the weekly listings there either.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Re: PCS training 2

                      Originally posted by Root
                      So far only one person has noticed the next session in the TG calendar. You'll find everything you need to know in the Upcoming events for the next 7 days section, near the bottom of the main forums page.

                      Root
                      The best way to keep the public informed is to...inform them...again...again...and again. (That being said, I havent seen the little 7day thing yet either.)
                      If it isn't PCS, whats the point?
                      with any questions or concerns.
                      |


                      Aggressive Defense (an oxymoron): A naturally occurring situational event where a defender is caught in a role reversal anomaly. Usually associated with lack of practice, discipline or map awareness in a team based conflict.



                      Comment

                      Connect

                      Collapse

                      TeamSpeak 3 Server

                      Collapse

                      Advertisement

                      Collapse

                      Twitter Feed

                      Collapse

                      Working...
                      X