Questions about ribbons

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Questions about ribbons

I'm not really sure where this belongs so I'll just plop it right here. I have several questions about ribbons so I'll just start.

- Where do I nominate someone?
    - Can I see nominations? If so, where?
    - Is there a place where I can easily see what ribbons I've been awarded, if any?
    - Is the automatic ribbon adding system working again? If so, has my [campaign] ribbon been missed? If so, what do I do to get it added? (The campaign ribbon you currently may see has been manually added)

"Who put the fun in dysfunctional? I." - Aesop Rock

"Cuz you can choose to say 'Good morning, God! =)' or 'Good God, morning! =(" - Blackalicious

Re: Questions about ribbons

Everything you need to know all rolled up into one forum.

http://www.tacticalgamer.com/tactica...-presentation/

- -

Comment

Hello Aesop! I'm Ribbons, and I'm here to answer your question!

Where do I nominate someone?
      You can nominate someone in the Submit a Nomination Forum. Guidelines for ribbon nominations can be found here.

- Can I see nominations? If so, where?
      Unfortunately not. The nomination forums is a semi-private forum as complying with the [url=http://www.tacticalgamer.com/tactical-gamer-awards-presentation/95517-required-reading-awards-ethics.html]Awards Ethics[url].

- Is there a place where I can easily see what ribbons I've been awarded, if any?
      Nope. The best way to do it though is to search for your name in the Awards Presentation Forum.

- Is the automatic ribbon adding system working again? If so, has my [campaign] ribbon been missed? If so, what do I do to get it added? (The campaign ribbon you currently may see has been manually added)
      The automatic ribbon system is broken, everything is done manually. I'm really not to sure what you mean in the second sentence though, you can PM me to talk specifics.

Acknowledge your teammates' Outstanding and Distinguished efforts: Submit a nomination!

Comment

To add on to what Ribbons and Vulcan said, a frequent practice in several other TG game forums has been to post the nominations for ribbons that have been awarded. These are edited, of course, so that you dont know who nominated whom for a ribbon, but its a nice gesture to be able to see why your peers are being commended. If this is something you guys would like to see happen in the CS:S forum, talk to your admins and see if they can help you out!

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
        X