Team C Needs Subs

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Team C Needs Subs

Team C needs substitute(s) for the match thursday at 10pm. If you are for sure available for that time and would like to play please PM me ASAP!

Thanks.

Re: Team C Needs Subs

C will need a sub for me, as I have a meeting to attend for work that evening.
    If it isn't PCS, whats the point?
    with any questions or concerns.
    |

Aggressive Defense (an oxymoron): A naturally occurring situational event where a defender is caught in a role reversal anomaly. Usually associated with lack of practice, discipline or map awareness in a team based conflict.

Comment

Damn... man Random... if you REALLY need me I'll come.

- "Children in the back seat cause accidents, accidents in the back seat cause children."
      - "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing."

~ SephVal <--> TG-303rd Master Sergeant (MSG) <--> Distinguished Sniper - Class I

~ COD4 Sniper <--> Owner of the Golden Dragunov

Comment

I'll help. :)
        I'd much rather play B in the final.(No offense B I just ruined 3 pair of underware last time we played C.)

Comment

Random, how many do you need?

Comment

I don't know how many we're going to have with BF2 mania in full bloom....
            can you say 2v2? :icon12:

we probably shouldn't be using subs from teams still active in the tourney though eh?

Comment

I would say so. I'd also say we don't necessarily need to get enough subs to play 6v6 if both teams need subs to do so.

Comment

Originally posted by Dog
                I don't know how many we're going to have with BF2 mania in full bloom....
                can you say 2v2? :icon12:

we probably shouldn't be using subs from teams still active in the tourney though eh?
                Last I checked, Team D was not active in the Tourney. :icon9: :icon_razz

Comment

Originally posted by RandomGuy
                  I would say so. I'd also say we don't necessarily need to get enough subs to play 6v6 if both teams need subs to do so.
                  rgr that.. unfortunately I think we both know that it's be 9:59 before we are sure who's showing up............. :icon_razz

at the moment I'm confident of 4 working on the other 2......

Comment

Originally posted by TG_Mateo
                    Last I checked, Team D was not active in the Tourney. :icon9: :icon_razz
                    lol... wasn't directed at you... your response just prompted the thought in my head...

Comment

In the last tourny, team members could not sub for other teams. Granted this time round the tourny has been arranged differently, but I still don't think it should be allowed. The final decision lies with Tempus.

Root
                      BFCL TF2 league admin

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...