This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need Admin Asap

We got a couple idiots here who are refusing to follow the rules and insulting all of our members. We need an admin here on server #1 ASAP!!

-Cain

Re: Need Admin Asap

Hello. Welcome to TacticalGamer!
    Please take a moment to read the CounterStrike SOPs, Rules, and Announcements forum. in it, there's this handy tidbit.
    [volun2]
    NS Game Officer. TF2 Admin. BF2 Admin / Scripter. PM with issues.
    Tempus: Pokerface is nailing it right on the head. Everyone who is arguing against him is simply arguing against reality.
    <anmuzi> it is not permitted to have privacy or anonymity
    <LazyEye> yeah when I play on TG the server digs though my trash

Arm yourself with knowledge: TG NS TF2 BF2

Comment

You know he may have tried it but I think no one was on last night to hear it...

- "Children in the back seat cause accidents, accidents in the back seat cause children."
      - "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing."

~ SephVal <--> TG-303rd Master Sergeant (MSG) <--> Distinguished Sniper - Class I

~ COD4 Sniper <--> Owner of the Golden Dragunov

Comment

Originally posted by SephirothValentine
        You know he may have tried it but I think no one was on last night to hear it...
        I got no pages.

Comment

Originally posted by Swen
          We got a couple idiots here who are refusing to follow the rules and insulting all of our members. We need an admin here on server #1 ASAP!!

-Cain
          Swen, this happens, and you can't get an admin, look for an SM. We have temp admin privileges....

And you can come on Teamspeak, use Xfire, page, use smoke signals, whatever, to get someone's attention. There is always someone around.

Comment

Originally posted by Swen

-Cain
            Edit : Text removed by Root.
            Last edited by Root; 06-16-2005, 03:56 PM.

Comment

Buck I deleted your post because I felt it was a bit personal. Don't think I don't sympathise with you, you're not the only one to be given grief whilst using a different name.

To Cain in particular, and to everyone in general, let me say once again....

The SOP forum is required reading. No-one is excluded from being required to read that forum.

Anyone who reads the SOP forum will be aware of the various methods for contacting admins should the need arise.

Root
              BFCL TF2 league admin

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...