What Games are you playing?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What Games are you playing?

What games keep you preoccupied at the moment? The CSS server appears to be dwindling.

Re: What Games are you playing?

I play some ut3 and other various sp games but right now the online scene is in bad company 2 and modern warfare 2.

- -

Comment

It's unfortunate that I don't have the processing power to compete. I played BC2 on xbox and enjoyed it.

Comment

i agree with Diplomatic Immunity its a fun game but i dont have the power to run bc2 and i heard that you cant host a private server on cod4-2 so there seems to be alot of hackers. This is just what ive heard

"Well Jayne, my days of not taking you seriously are certainly coming to a middle."

Comment

School's taking most of my time, and weekends I usually spend with friends. Mount&Blade has been keeping me occupied, as well as Borderlands on week nights. I really need to make more time for CSS.

Comment

BC2 for me atm. I check CSS if it is seeded during my time - but sadly it hasnt been for quite some time ... :(
            "Imagination is more important than knowledge" - Albert Einstein

Comment

school is taking up a lot of my time but i have progressed to arma2 and really anticipating the release of the Project Reality Mod for arma2. for those who love BF2:PR then you guys are going to be in for a real treat. i also have been caught in the BF:BC2 TG servers, though i do not like that style of gameplay, seems very non-PCS like to me. but i am always ready if i have time for TGPCS:CSS

"TG was created to cater to a VERY specific type of gamer rather than trying to appeal to the greater gaming population....Tactical Gamer is not mainstream. We are not trying to attract mainstream gamers" ~ Apophis

Comment

Bad Company 2 and the game of Life.

Comment

Real life, BFBC2 and a bit of Dawn of War 2 here and there.

Comment

Ive been busy with work and fishing :) I havent had time to play much of anything but when I get some free time I planed on getting BFBC2 and getting back to some CSS witch I miss playing with everyone here.
                    |TG| Plude220

Comment

I really want to play some CSS but the server isn't populated when I check it and when someone invites me to play I'm already doing homework or playing Project Reality.

Comment

I just bought a new headset, keyboard, and mouse. I'm quite ready to play CSS.

For tech heads, is higher DPI and Polling Rate good for FPS? I'm using the default 1800 DPI and 500 Polling. I have the capacity for 3500DPI and 1000 Polling. Advice is much obliged!

Comment

Originally posted by Plude220 View Post
                          Ive been busy with work and fishing :) I havent had time to play much of anything but when I get some free time I planed on getting BFBC2 and getting back to some CSS witch I miss playing with everyone here.
                          plude plude plude.... tsk tsk tsk.

you have been gone for waaaaaay to long. You cant just come back like nothing ever happened!!

lol. good to have you back man- and yes we do need to get some CSS goin!
                          :icon35: Ultima |TG-PCS| :icon35:

This is where I put my ribbons.
                          |
                          |
                          .\__\
                          ...../

Comment

Modern Warfare 2, a little BC2
                            Mostly the game of take care of my daughter and clean the house...

I also have several other games
                            if you get bored, look at my steam account library of games

I'm not an addict. I can have my wife turn the computer off any time she wants.
                            "Sympathy means a lot, coming from Kulmar. I didn't think it was possible.
                            Good luck getting rid of your disease. If you're infected, though, stay away--I can't afford to be a zombie right now.
                            " Ednos

sigpic

Comment

MW2 and a few other games atm

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse