Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

TG meeting up a 8pm central time tonight! LETS BANG!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TG meeting up a 8pm central time tonight! LETS BANG!

Sorry for short notice but a few of us DEDICATED players are meeting up at 8pm central time tonight for some good ol fashioned TG gaming. Just getting the word out "a little late but better than never" so we can all have a good night of gaming.
    I will start some more posts like this in the future so we can all meet up at a similar time. And if you cant, maybe let us know when you can be on or a better time to start.
    My hope is that we get enough people for a captains match.
    I have a few people I am going to nominate for some ribbons and I want more people to play so I can nominate some more. :)
    Last week was so good. Practically every day we had a full server at one or more points in the day. "hope to see more of that"
    Are there anymore full admins that come play anymore? PM me with a list or where a thread of this list is please. I have never known who these guys are.
    When we finish the night, I want to discuss any good Tactics/strats/good players of the night etc..
    Lets have some fun fellas!

Spleeph

Re: TG meeting up a 8pm central time tonight! LETS BANG!

im down

"Well Jayne, my days of not taking you seriously are certainly coming to a middle."

Comment

i can't make tonight! crap! maybe like an extra 5 hours of notice! I demand that we do this again at a later date to be determined!
      |TG-24th|Gen. Waffles CO

Comment

Maybe today?
        Hello Vokerr

Comment

Originally posted by Laredo Kid View Post
          Maybe today?
          If you guys do it agian to day I should be able to be there.

[unit][squadl][command2]

KnyghtMare ~You could always tell the person holding the gun to your head you would like to play on a different server...

Comment

Damn, Missed the ship.

Comment

today at 7pm central, I will be on. Anyone else? a late night TG session for sure tonight. I got a text last night when watching a movie with my GF that there were 9 people on after 11pm. Sorry I couldn't make it but tonight for sure will be a late night gaming session. Hopefully my ancient PC will hold up.

*my girl wants to watch American idol, so i got a 2 hour window.. lol

CHEERS
              Last edited by Spleeph; 05-26-2010, 07:06 PM.

Comment

Let's try and try again. Perhaps it would be in our best interest to entice players from other servers.

Comment

Originally posted by Diplomatic_Immunity View Post
                  Perhaps it would be in our best interest to entice players from other servers.
                  Lol.....We got candy and soda on our server.....

[unit][squadl][command2]

KnyghtMare ~You could always tell the person holding the gun to your head you would like to play on a different server...

Comment

do we also have dark brown aviators and a brown windowless van?

"Well Jayne, my days of not taking you seriously are certainly coming to a middle."

Comment

I have Aviators and a Blue Prelude, Do you think that might work?

But seriously the server has been very populated lately, Thanks to everyone that has been seeding it lately. Keep it UP!

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace. ~ Jimi Hendrix

And isn't it a bad thing to be deceived about the truth, and a good thing to know what the truth is? For I assume that by knowing the truth you mean knowing things as they really are. ~ Plato

Comment

they sell Hondas in Canada?

Comment

Hondas sold all over the world! "there taking over" *The Hondas

Comment

but Canada? i thought he had a team of dogs and a sled

Comment

And as a added bonus, this job has a stable for your dogs! ;)

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X