more good nights

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• more good nights

i just wanted to say tonight on the server was great. everyone was playing by the book and having a great time as far as i could tell. we were joking around while dead, and playing well while alive. all in all it was a great fun night and i think we need more like this one

"Well Jayne, my days of not taking you seriously are certainly coming to a middle."

Re: more good nights

Lol you mean "more good mornings"... it was 1am xP

Comment

not where i live

"Well Jayne, my days of not taking you seriously are certainly coming to a middle."

Comment

Yep last night was some good gaming, some of the best I have had in a while.

Keep up the enthusiasm!

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace. ~ Jimi Hendrix

And isn't it a bad thing to be deceived about the truth, and a good thing to know what the truth is? For I assume that by knowing the truth you mean knowing things as they really are. ~ Plato

Comment

this is exactly what i wanted to hear...now i cant wait to be involved in one of these crazy night/mornings!!

Comment

I had a ton of fun yesterday, and the games kept me up till the sun came up. Hopefully we'll see a lot more similar days!

Comment

Dang. I'm reformatting my computer right now, so when I'm done reinstalling css I'll be on tonight.
              "We can not ensure success, but we can deserve it." - John Adams
              "Sometimes I guess there just aren't enough rocks." - Forrest Gump

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
              X