Leaving in August

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Leaving in August

Hey guys, so I've got some news! I know I have been active anyway, but I'm actually leaving for this place called the Honor Academy (Which is in Texas, away from my computer and everything) in August. Here is the link to their site (Which I believe needs to be updated, but that's beside the point). http://www.honoracademy.com/ And yes, this is a Christian organization for those of you who didn't know I am Christian. Haha.

That being said, I canceled my supporting membership because I need to save as much money as I can and actually have to raise a couple grand by august.

So after this month's SM is up, I won't be admin anymore, but I'll try to be on as much as I can. It's going to be a busy couple of months. I'll be gone for at least a year (Depending on if I decide to stay longer). Although I will probably stop in once in a while, because I think there is like a couple week break halfway through or something.

If you want more info on it, feel free to ask me. It's been a pleasure spending the past fews years with Tactical Gamer, I'm certain I will be back at some point.
    "We can not ensure success, but we can deserve it." - John Adams
    "Sometimes I guess there just aren't enough rocks." - Forrest Gump

Re: Leaving in August

have fun man

"Well Jayne, my days of not taking you seriously are certainly coming to a middle."

Comment

best of luck clef. I'm sure it'll be a good time to be had.

Comment

Sounds like a great experience! Make the most of it, but don't forget to come back to CSS! You'll be missed.

Comment

Have fun man.

Comment

Yeah. Enjoy yourself buddy :)

Former E1st Heavyweight

Comment

So is it like a seminary, are you learning to be an evangelist (if that's the correct phrase), or is it a college with Christian teaching as well as the standard curriculum?
              Anyway I'm sure you'll have a fantastic time! We'll be here when you get back.
              |TG-Irr| westyfield

Sig pic by Sonic, avatar by Chalcas. Thanks!
              Irregular since 2007.

Comment

Good luck with all you do Clef. Maybe we'll be playing Counter-strike 3 when you get back?

Comment

Originally posted by westyfield View Post
                  So is it like a seminary, are you learning to be an evangelist (if that's the correct phrase), or is it a college with Christian teaching as well as the standard curriculum?
                  Anyway I'm sure you'll have a fantastic time! We'll be here when you get back.
                  It's not really seminary or a college, it's difficult to explain. Haha. There is some mission work involved, I know that.

Originally posted by whistler View Post
                  Good luck with all you do Clef. Maybe we'll be playing Counter-strike 3 when you get back?
                  If that's the case, then I'll have to get it whenever I get back.

Comment

Clef if you are going to be in TX then let me know when you are here and maybe we can meet up somewhere. Would love to meet you and see you in person. Here is my phone number 903 216 4368, my e-mail, [email protected]. Where is the academy located. Oh and by the way have fun be good, wait can you be good and have fun at the same time, no really give me a call.

Lock n Load, Saddle up, Mount up and Ride out.

Comment

clef clef clef. one year? thats a long time buddy. Hope you have a good time over there.
                      2 grand huh? u shoud hold a bake sale. u can make pies and cakes and cookies and cupcakes and bread and swiss roll and........ poptatrs???
                      and if u dont sell anything then u have 2 grand worth of pies and cakes and cookies and cupcakes and bread and swiss roll and........ poptatrs left over for urself!!!!!!!!!!
                      its a win win situation.... yea go with the bakesale.

have fun man and get back whenever. we should still be here
                      :icon35: Ultima |TG-PCS| :icon35:

This is where I put my ribbons.
                      |
                      |
                      .\__\
                      ...../

Comment

I've already raised 2500 dollars.... haha.

Comment

you rang: It's located right outside Lindale, in graden valley (I noticed you have a 903 area code, as do I).

Clef: If you don't know much about it, I would guess you've just been to an acquire the fire event where they do a lot of recruiting and pumping up. While it's good you're still hyped up for it, I would seriously weigh your options. I've known people who've gone through there and I've had classes with people that work for teen mania. I even considered going there myself, but after doing some digging and the essence of ATF wore off, I found it just wasn't worth it. You can easily prepare yourself for whatever you need by purchasing books at the local book store (e.g. cs lewis) and picking up some devotional books. Don't let the high you've got now influence an important decision.

Whatever you choose though, good luck!

Comment

Originally posted by Sportsdude11751 View Post
                            Clef: If you don't know much about it, I would guess you've just been to an acquire the fire event where they do a lot of recruiting and pumping up. While it's good you're still hyped up for it, I would seriously weigh your options. I've known people who've gone through there and I've had classes with people that work for teen mania. I even considered going there myself, but after doing some digging and the essence of ATF wore off, I found it just wasn't worth it. You can easily prepare yourself for whatever you need by purchasing books at the local book store (e.g. cs lewis) and picking up some devotional books. Don't let the high you've got now influence an important decision.

Whatever you choose though, good luck!
                            dunno man. he already held the bake sale so i dont think he has a choice :P

GOOD LUCK CLEF!!!!!!!!!!!
                            :icon35: Ultima |TG-PCS| :icon35:

This is where I put my ribbons.
                            |
                            |
                            .\__\
                            ...../

Comment

Good luck and God bless. Keep in touch. Feel free to email me! I'll miss having those conversations in steam!

Skylark
                              "Sympathy means a lot, coming from Kulmar. I didn't think it was possible.
                              Good luck getting rid of your disease. If you're infected, though, stay away--I can't afford to be a zombie right now.
                              " Ednos

sigpic

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...