I'm Gone.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm Gone.

I've given up video gaming recently as I've found I no longer have the capacity or desire to play. I'll be around the forums occasionally. Thank you sincerely for all the pleasant memories. It's been a great honor to be friends with such wonderful people.

Wishing you the best,
    Eric Hemmann.

Re: I'm Gone.

take it easy man, you never know you might come back someday. it took me 2 years but i did so, until next time have fun enjoying the real world.

"Well Jayne, my days of not taking you seriously are certainly coming to a middle."

Comment

Never say never. Maybe someday you'll come back, but until then good luck in the inferior world!

Comment

Good gaming with you Diplo, maybe we'll see you again some day.

Comment

Very nice painting Diplo I assume you did that yourself, pretty amazing stuff there. You will return everyone always does, until then Peace.

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace. ~ Jimi Hendrix

And isn't it a bad thing to be deceived about the truth, and a good thing to know what the truth is? For I assume that by knowing the truth you mean knowing things as they really are. ~ Plato

Comment

diplo. you will be missed sir. please grace us with ur presence from time to time!!

keep it gangsta!
            :icon35: Ultima |TG-PCS| :icon35:

This is where I put my ribbons.
            |
            |
            .\__\
            ...../

Comment

never say never.who know tomorrow you might change your mind and feel to replay the oldies.
              game on.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
              X