Flashlight = Crash?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Flashlight = Crash?

Two times when I randomly turned on my flashlight, the game crashed. This is extremely useful if you want the game to crash. Best update ever.

Re: Flashlight = Crash?

XD eh well i don't "randomly turn on my flashlight" so i havent found that out or even know if it'll do that to me. Good luck with that however.
    |TG| Mr. Jingles
    Callsign: Preacher115
    End Transmission...

Comment

I would also like to say that I too had the same thing happen to me in the tg-realism server since the update. The first time i hit the flashlight in game and it crashed the server i didn't know thats what caused it. But then it happened a second time while in game and crashed because of my flashlight use:(

Comment

Some clients with high graphics settings would crash the client when using a flashlight for about two days. It's now been fixed.
        The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt. ~
        I have a tendency to key out three or four things and then let them battle for supremacy while I key, so there's a lot of backspacing as potential statements are slaughtered and eaten by the victors. ~
        Feel free to quote me. ~

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
        X