Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Download maps... where?

Hello folks,

I'm pretty new to the TG community, and have thus far only participated in BF2 games on the TG servers. However, I'm also a CS:S fan, and the PCS doctrine sounds like it would make for a very enjoyable game. Where can I grab all the custom maps you guys have in rotation? I could swear I remember seeing a link to a map download somewhere in a post, but can't find it for a life of me now, even after multiple searches. Any help would be greatly appreciated. :) See you guys online!
    "Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun."

Re: Download maps... where?

When you connect to the CSS servers, it should automatically download the map you are about to play.
    |TG-12th| asch
    sigpic

Comment

Morose - I'm trying to get round to organising some webspace so that people can download and install the custom maps if they want. Some of them are quite big, and pepople might find it easier with downloads.

Root
      BFCL TF2 league admin

Comment

I like the Army of Darkness quote in your sig...

But anyways, the maps download automagicly when you're about to play them, or you can download them yourself and skip the auto download.

-Cain

Comment

Okay. I'll take a look at the map list and see if I can grab them online somewhere whenever possible. Otherwise I'll just plan on grabbing them via auto-download. Thanks guys. :)
          "Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun."

Comment

The auto-download is quick and easy but I often find that it downloads the same map again and again. I think I have downloaded the (excellent) map de_view every time I have played it.

Does this happen to anyone else? Ideas to stop it?
            Wintermute

Play EVE online. It's like being an accounting addict in space.

Comment

The only real issue is downloading the map for the first time. That's why I'm trying to sort out my tg webspace with all the custom maps I add to the server. Just having a few issues getting my html code to work. I blame 9v.

Root
              BFCL TF2 league admin

Comment

Originally posted by Wintermute
                The auto-download is quick and easy but I often find that it downloads the same map again and again. I think I have downloaded the (excellent) map de_view every time I have played it.

Does this happen to anyone else? Ideas to stop it?
                It happenes to me also, but it doesnt download the map, it downloads the graph, it doesnt take to long so im not bothered with it.
                |CS:S Development Team|

Comment

Some of the maps are pretty big. It really is easier to install them first.

Root
                  BFCL TF2 league admin

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...