Its sad.....

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Its sad.....

Everyones off playing BF2 now... I was gone for two days and came back to read 800 something new posts and only like 10 of them were for CS:S :(
    |CS:S Development Team|

Re: Its sad.....

Does this mean your going to start playing BF2?
    Oyee

Comment

I would if I didnt have a ti 4200 :(

Comment

NS is the same. It will happen every time a big release comes out. We saw it with world of whataloadofcrap, and should have seen it with swat 4. What you'll see on the cs server now, is a much bigger influx of pubbies, because there aren't anywhere near as many supporting members connecting with their reserved slots. What we need to do is educate as many pubbies as we can, so that we build the player base back up.

Some regs will drift back from BF2 either because they don't like it, or they just prefer cs. Things will level out and then it'll be time for the next big release.

Root
        BFCL TF2 league admin

Comment

Originally posted by Root
          world of whataloadofcrap
          OMG that is hilarious I have no idea why im laffing so hard, but ya that game isnt my bag either.

I hope it levels out soon because I think it was Friday night there was nobody on server 2 or 1..... Thats scary.....

Comment

Originally posted by Root
            NS is the same. It will happen every time a big release comes out. We saw it with world of whataloadofcrap, and should have seen it with swat 4.
            Not enough of our august crew bought the game, so there was no mad rush off CS:S.

What you'll see on the cs server now, is a much bigger influx of pubbies, because there aren't anywhere near as many supporting members connecting with their reserved slots. What we need to do is educate as many pubbies as we can, so that we build the player base back up.
            That's a bad thing, as far as the TG brand is concerned. We need to do is draft some of the TG elite (or not so elite) to park themselves on the server and educate the pubbies.

And more admins are obviously needed, since most of them are trying to shepard the BF2 flock. :icon19:

Some regs will drift back from BF2 either because they don't like it, or they just prefer cs. Things will level out and then it'll be time for the next big release.
            There are big releases coming? Where? When?

Oh, man, that's right, I need to write that up! My bad! :icon_lol:

Comment

A. This is summer, and it's ALWAYS slow here during summer.

B. Bf2 just took off, so everyone is giving that a whirl. Over time, many will come back to CSS or at least share the time with it.

C. Valve has taken way too long to roll out VAC. Cheating sux.

D. Mateo has just arrived to really clean things up. :)

3) Support game play in a near-simulation environment. Where the focus of play would not be solely on doing what it takes to win, but doing so utilizing real-world combat strategy and tactics rather than leveraging exploits provided to players by the design of the game engine.

Comment

Originally posted by Tempus
                D. Mateo has just arrived to really clean things up. :)
                Ah gots me this shiny new ban hammer! :icon26:

Comment

I'm not playing any games at the moment, spending most of my time working on extending the Cipher engine (<ShamelessSelfPromotion> check my blog </ShamelessSelfPromotion>) and working on other stuff (broke again, so I have to hunt for contract work -- if anyone wants to pay me for stuff, shoot me an e-mail.. portfolio link in signature [NRC-Art]) -- I also currently have a slight addiction to Call of Duty, seems to be dying, though.

Comment

i know your pain brotha. after being without a pc for 3 or 4 months when i came back i was excited to play with the fella's. and guess what, not a single one of those bastages were around. oh well, there are still some fun games to be had. just not as many.. could be a blessing in disguise for me though since my skills are now below the level of one armed invalid.
                    ~Furin
                    ~www.imageofself.com
                    ~Tilde's are your friend~

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse