Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CSS Surge - Time to redeploy!

Hello All,

The server needs a surge and I have an idea that may help organize it. The Tactical Gamer Steam Group has 539 members with three admins, Wyzcrak, asch, and Apophis. The TG Steam Group site is an underutilized tool to organize the TG community. If the admins of the Steam Group could organize a weekly Event Schedule, a Fight Night of sorts, I believe we could get the server populated again. It may take a few events to pull people out of MW2 and BC2, but it will work. I believe it will also draw down some players we have not seen in a while or at all.

If the the current admins do not have the time or simply would like to delegate it to someone else, maybe they could add Vulcan, a PCS Proven, or someone they believe would perform to TG standards and represent the Community professionally. I believe this is the right venue to organize the surge because is a ready-made tool with access to every TG member who plays CSS and their friends. What do you think? I think time to redeploy, HOOAH!
    ( )ARM( )

Re: CSS Surge - Time to redeploy!

Sounds goodies to me.
    "Be careful guys, he's got a gun"
    - Sparhawxx

Comment

Agreed. Maybe start small and spread the word out through steam IM and such and set it for like the first friday night of every month. Then hopefully it'd spread from there?
      -Cody

Comment

I like the idea I really miss the old TG CSS days, but the server really needs something to get new and old people back in Spread the word!
        |TG| Plude220

Comment

Sounds really good to me. I've not played on a TG server for well over a year. I was not able to play for about a year after a motorcycle accident I had. I've been on a few times but the sever is allways empty. I miss all the old guys. well maybe not all of them. he he he.

midget-beater
          midget-beater

Comment

Originally posted by jblood View Post
            I was not able to play for about a year after a motorcycle accident I had.

midget-beater
            Glad to hear you are OK beater, I've lost two friends to motorcycles so your post hits close to home.

Thank you for supporting the idea and for your suggestions. I hope Vulcan and/or other TG leadership would manage or provide access to the Steam Group to start scheduling events. Let's keep our fingers crossed someone is listening. We may need more posts from more TG before they take action.
            ( )ARM( )

Comment

My plan is to start going into the server and sitting there, hoping to populate it more regularly. After I get back from vacation.
              "Sympathy means a lot, coming from Kulmar. I didn't think it was possible.
              Good luck getting rid of your disease. If you're infected, though, stay away--I can't afford to be a zombie right now.
              " Ednos

sigpic

Comment

I'll do what I can.

An idea; longer rounds for more conservative play.

Comment

I would love to play. TG is the first server I see if any one is playing on and then usually quit CSs and play dods. Counter strike sucks when it is a bunch bigots/ idiots spewing rancid ideas and cracking out together. It just doesn't appeal to me like a few good people playing a respectful tactical game.

So what is the plan? Friday nights?

Moos

Comment

Ok, So i finally got my CS:S working again and im ready when yall are.
                    "Be careful guys, he's got a gun"
                    - Sparhawxx

Comment

I am always ready, just ask me and ill be right in to help get it started
                      Hello Vokerr

Comment

Potty-mouthed ban-magnet reporting in!

Comment

I'm on a lot. Just PM me when you are ready.

Comment

You lie Orthos! Oh and welcome back Tritty!

Comment

Id love to pop in and get popped!

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse