No announcement yet.

Dead enemy not seeing your position...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dead enemy not seeing your position...

I believe that it will be beneficial to all if you changed the setting allowing dead players to view their opponents positions. By allowing a player to see his opponents position while dead, it gives away key strategic positions for the opponent and he will be unlikely to use this "good" position the next round.
    My suggestion is to only allow players, while dead, to view their own teammates.
    |TG| Ben

All I ask for is communication

Re: Dead enemy not seeing your position...

We only do this for tourny matches.

Current settings help new players to learn.

Root
    BFCL TF2 league admin

Comment

Could we change the protected server to team cam and keep the public server all cam?

Comment

Originally posted by Karkianman101
        Could we change the protected server to team cam and keep the public server all cam?
        I'm not inclined to change it on server 2 either. That's not a solid no, just how I feel about it.

Root
        BFCL TF2 league admin

Comment

I think that a "good position" would be given away the next round reguardless if you use it in the preceding round, and players you killed would be looking to that spot the next time around. Aside from that I really wouldnt care either way. Being able to spectate all does make being dead a bit less of a dread (oh yeah! im a hardcore rapper son!). It's fun doing the whole horror movie "Don't go in there!" *bam* "....I told you not to go in there."

Comment

I deliberately look at what tactics the other team is using, especially on new maps. Competition isn't the issue on our server, keeping tactics fresh and making it competative for both teams is.
            Wintermute

Play EVE online. It's like being an accounting addict in space.

Comment

I usually communicate to my team those kinds of spots, if i can get it into words that is. :P

- -

Comment

I think it's fair to say that every 'good position' has been used a million times, by people all over the world.

No pun intended. Honest. :D

"Who put the fun in dysfunctional? I." - Aesop Rock

"Cuz you can choose to say 'Good morning, God! =)' or 'Good God, morning! =(" - Blackalicious

Comment

Originally posted by aesop rock
                  I think it's fair to say that every 'good position' has been used a million times, by people all over the world.

And each thrice by me. :row__536:

Comment

Originally posted by aesop rock

My uuberspot on Spirits is still relatively unknown, me, a few people, and WHISTLER >.<

Needless to say I always end up playin on the opposite team as him rendering my spot useless :P

Comment

I agree with root on this one(i know i cant believe it myself). Correct me if I'm wrong but isn't Server 1 made to learn the rules, practice, have fun, and the learn the game also. Say you are new here and you are getting popped off in the same area, but cant see anyone. It gets frustrating. Now i dont know if it is the same in server 2, but I think that is a good thing to see where you got hit and then next time avoid doing the same thing
                      "Dirtboy is super awesome, and chicks dig him too!"- Everyone

Comment

Since this thread was started, my opinion has shifted. I'm now of the view that server 2 should definitely restrict players from spectating the other team. There won't be any changes for now, but PCSP's should offer their opinions in the private forum.
                        BFCL TF2 league admin

Comment

And now, on this glorious day, Root's wisdom doth reach mine own, and he hath completed the journey towards the thoughts which I already heldeth.

Comment

Originally posted by Karkianman101
                            And now, on this glorious day, Root's wisdom doth reach mine own, and he hath completed the journey towards the thoughts which I already heldeth.
                            Well I can't afford to have a one track mind like you :D
                            BFCL TF2 league admin

Comment

Originally posted by Root
                              Well I can't afford to have a one track mind like you :D
                              It doesn't cost much. ;)
                              ~~ Veritas simplex oratio est ~~
                              No matter how far a wizard goes, he will always come back for his hat. --T. Pratchett

<---- You know you're getting old when you rely on your forum meta-data to remind you how old you are.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X