de_dust_pcg

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• de_dust_pcg

What do you guys think of it. I really enjoyed it the first night we tested it out...however, today, it really seemed very fragmonkeyish. I suppose it depends on the people playing it? (Not a jab at anyone, just wondering what you all think.)
    If it isn't PCS, whats the point?
    with any questions or concerns.
    |

Aggressive Defense (an oxymoron): A naturally occurring situational event where a defender is caught in a role reversal anomaly. Usually associated with lack of practice, discipline or map awareness in a team based conflict.

Re: Map comments. de_dust_pcg

Rep for being the first non-root to start a discussion thread on a new map.

Its definitely a borderline map between PCS and fragmonkey. I actually believe de_dust can be played in a PCS way if you have the right people on, and small teams. I think dust_pcg might be a similar case.

We certainly have better maps on offer, but this isn't so bad that I'm going to remove it from the server. It needs more playing, and many more members posting comments here.

Root
    BFCL TF2 league admin

Comment

Originally posted by Root
      Rep for being the first non-root to start a discussion thread on a new map.

Its definitely a borderline map between PCS and fragmonkey. I actually believe de_dust can be played in a PCS way if you have the right people on, and small teams. I think dust_pcg might be a similar case.

We certainly have better maps on offer, but this isn't so bad that I'm going to remove it from the server. It needs more playing, and many more members posting comments here.
      That's it...

I quit CS completely.

A TG admin has put a Dust map on our server? Actively downloaded and installed a Dust map?

Root, you better delete it in a hurry before Apo sees it if you want to keep your job! :icon_bigg
      Become a supporting member!
      Buy a Tactical Duck!
      Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."
      TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran:

Comment

lol Cing. It's a different layout from valves de_dust. Besides, I'll show Apo some nice new shiny maps that I downloaded in the wee hours of this morning. He'll love me to bits for putting cs_backalley on too.

Root
        BFCL TF2 league admin

Comment

He'll love me to bits for putting cs_backalley on too.
          T_BEAR's mom does that in the wee hours of the morning too, but you don't need to find new maps for it :)

Comment

I think T Bear is getting a bit fed up of that kind of talk.

Root
            BFCL TF2 league admin

Comment

Originally posted by Karkianman101
              T_BEAR's mom does that in the wee hours of the morning too, but you don't need to find new maps for it :)

He may or may not find that offensive with anger.

Anyway... it's dust. I cannot see myself playing a dust map. Even Dust 2 I just hate.

Comment

Re: de_dust_pcg

This map offers more but i like it for it's ability to allow effective flanking and catching people off guard. You really gotta watch your back on this map. It is pretty linear but the fact that it's gotta different heights in the right places makes it more interesting.

- -

Comment

Re: de_dust_pcg

I like the map, but you will never see a CT, even a knife-running crazy bunny-hopper, get to Site B before they begin taking fire if the Ts are rushing B.

Comment

I think T Bear is getting a bit fed up of that kind of talk.

Root
                    totally missed this response 0_o

If I ever actually offend T_BEAR or anyone, I would hope that they have the maturity to inform me of my lacking it.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                    X