cs_spetsnaz

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cs_spetsnaz

This map needs at least one additional route to the hostages. The CT's have various options to breach the building and get to the first floor, but then everything bottlenecks at the ramp up to the hostages in the loft.

A bit of editing, and this could be a good map.

Root
    BFCL TF2 league admin

Re: cs_spetsnaz

I didnt play it with you guys today but I've played it before. I believe its too limiting for the T's honestly. There really arent too many good places to wait at, and if you do, the CTs dont have enough ENTRANCES.

Comment

The problem with this map is that it is suicide for the Ts to be anywhere but in hostage room, and it is suicide for at least the first two CTs up the ramp into that hostage room.
      Wintermute

Play EVE online. It's like being an accounting addict in space.

Comment

Nicely done, this map and i like the fact it's night-time. i wish more maps were.

That said, it's so focused on one entry for CT's it becomes old very quickly. Customised with more entry points and maybe even having a hossie outside, or something of interest, it might be worth looking at again.

Until then, i shall continue to turn my back on it, and only occasionally glimpse over my shoulder to see if it's still there.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
        X