de_deltamill2

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• de_deltamill2

This map is far too small, but in spite of that, we've had some very hard fought, PCS games on it. I think we should keep it on the server, but what would really be ideal, would be if one of you guys would edit it and just move T spawn further away.

Root
    BFCL TF2 league admin

Re: de_deltamill2

Originally posted by Root
    This map is far too small, but in spite of that, we've had some very hard fought, PCS games on it. I think we should keep it on the server, but what would really be ideal, would be if one of you guys would edit it and just move T spawn further away.

Root
    Agreed. Surprisingly good for such a small map. Though this one could degenerate into DM fast.

Comment

Something to bear in mind - both servers can have an independant map rotation. We could add maps like this to server 2 rotation, without affecting server 1.

I'd like to start moving to a seperate rotation over the coming months. I'll draft a list at some point...

Root
      BFCL TF2 league admin

Comment

I have played this map and even when playing it "DM style" there are still MANY tactics to be talked about, believe you me.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
        X