cs_haven

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cs_haven

This map is a candidate for removal from the server. The CT's spawn practically next to the hostages, there are no alternate routes in, and it appears to be designed for deathmatch.

Root
    BFCL TF2 league admin

Re: cs_haven

If you can activly explain a map that way, I have faith that you're not opening a can of bull and feeding it to us so I'll have to agree. That just sounds straight out of PCS and into hell.

Comment

Play it and find out :)

Root
      BFCL TF2 league admin

Comment

Ive yet to get online on the server today, so are we doing map testing some more?

Comment

Originally posted by AzzMan
          Ive yet to get online on the server today, so are we doing map testing some more?
          Servers have been down.....

Comment

Originally posted by TG_Mateo
            Servers have been down.....
            Servers are up. I do my best to keep those kind of threads completely up to date :)

Root
            BFCL TF2 league admin

Comment

I'm going on to test soem of these, and humbly requesting you guys join me in rooting out (no pun intended) the most vile maps.

Comment

Couple of guys on the server now. They might well be up for looking at new maps - ones a reg and the other looks like he's going to be.

Root
                BFCL TF2 league admin

Comment

Being able to get high up in the buildings and on the roofs is cool, and it's really nice looking. But the positioning of the hossies makes for a CT hundred yard dash followed by a firefight in exactly the same place everytime makes it totally unplayable, PCS wise.

This map needs to be a VIP map. One where the CTs and VIP start from one end of the map to get to the other, then it might work.

As it isn't, i say dump it. Dump it hard.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                  X