cs_backalley_bracket

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cs_backalley_bracket

Still too much light, this is the darkest map I've found so far that still has a tunnel between hostage rooms.

I get some lag issues on this map, so the search for the perfect backalley map continues.

Root
    BFCL TF2 league admin

Re: cs_backalley_bracket

the cs_backalley_source version was very fun today and i have yet to play the other versions.

- -

Comment

Apparently the bracket version has something the source one doesn't...is it vents, or another entrance, or something..? (can't check now as i'm backing up everything on the main puter...taking hours..grrr)

Anyway, i quite like this map and think it's as good as the original, as far as PCS play goes.

Comment

I think that you are talking about the extra window it has. There is an extra vent to an extra room (kina hard to explain). It comes off the original vent next to CT spawn. But yeah this map is okay, but I still like the cs_backalley_source version better.
        |CS:S Development Team|

Comment

The only thing i don't like about this version is to many physics objects everywhere and they ALL have multiplayer bumpy physics. It's annoying as hell.

- -

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
          X