cs_silo

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cs_silo

The T's spawn too far from the hostages IMO, but they can get to the objective first if they don't worry about getting kills.

My FPS was very poor :(

Root
    BFCL TF2 league admin

Re: cs_silo

Originally posted by Root
    The T's spawn too far from the hostages IMO, but they can get to the objective first if they don't worry about getting kills.

My FPS was very poor :(

Root
    Are you sure that you are talking about the right map?

The Ts spawn by a shed right next to the building where the hostages are located. I dont like the map very much. It seems to simple for me. Basically its a big open map with two buildings in the middle that are connected by a catwalk. And thats it. Theres no sewers or anything.
    |CS:S Development Team|

Comment

fps is horrible on this map, no optimizing on it at all. It's also fragmonkey bound.

- -

Comment

Okay this is strange... I get really decent FPS on this map even with my ti4200, but on prodigy and inferno, i lag up extremely :madsmile:

Comment

What's your CPU skid? This map is more cpu intensive for me because there isn't much optimizing. Basically since i can see everything in the map it's dragging the CPU. When textures are super good and you see alot of normal mapping and detail, that's GPU intensive.

- -

Comment

Intel Pentium 4 2400 clocked to 2700
            1 gig of DDR ( not sure what #) RAM
            GeForce ti4200 hoping to upgrade to a 6600 for me birthday!

Comment

If you get a 6600 I will punch you in the head evan. I swear to god. I will punch you in the head harder tan you could EVER imagine being punched in the head.

I know this is off topic, but I have to threaten Skid for trying to get a better video card than me, it is only natural.

I'll get the map and check it out then edit this post to have some real content later.

|CS:S Dev Team|

root: I do it to
              steve: OMG
              steve: TOO
              root: ****ing hell
              root: Spelling nazi down! MEDIC!

Go ahead, you know you all envy me, I corrected root's grammar :D

Comment

Ok that would be why skid. I'm only running a 2Ghz processer but i have a 256 mb fx5700 card. I can see all the good detail very well but i can't do very open large areas. i also have 1gb DDR ram.

- -

Comment

Originally posted by Skid
                  two buildings in the middle that are connected by a catwalk
                  And even that makes it sound more interesting than it actually is.

We have enough good single building cs maps already, without another much less interesting one. If i had the map broom, i would sweep it out of the back door while saying 'shoo...shoo'...and hope that it found somewhere else to live.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                  X