css_galleria

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• css_galleria

This is the most beautifully made deathmatch map I've ever seen. I could be wrong about the deathmatch bit, but certainly this isn't a map for full teams.

Root
    BFCL TF2 league admin

Re: css_galleria

Your definently right about the fact that its down right beautiful, the only problem is the room where the hostages are is almost a clone of bombsite B on chateau. You have the high, and you have the low, there are a bunch of poles, only thing is, its about half the size of bombsite B on chateau.
    |CS:S Development Team|

Comment

me, ferret and vulcan were playing around on this one...it seemed alright...fairly simple...all the hostages in one spot...terrorists have a multitude of places to hide

we turned on low grav and i hid in the skylight...ahhhhh that was good stuff....

anyways...it seemed alright to me

Comment

There's a lot of wasted space, atleast in my opinion, upstairs. I also don't really like the idea of having just three hostages lined up in one spot.

I don't know, without playing with a full server, or atleast close to, there's no telling. From what I saw, it's not a keeper.

For the latest on the , , and , visit the .

Comment

looks nice, plays like crap IMO.

- -

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed