cs_beirut2_65

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cs_beirut2_65

I enjoy the new changes to the map that don't allow for shooting into the CT spawn from the wall. But two items that I am kinda concerned with was the fact that the hosties are all in the same room and the lag. Didn't we learn our lessons from Harvest? There will never be any hosties rescued, only a death match with PCS rules. The other was the lag involved with it, it may have just been the time of day but it was horrible and most people had to disconnect. If those 2 items can be "tweaked" I am sure we all enjoy it as much as the older version.

The Big C - sends
    "The chief foundations of all states, new as well as old or composite, are good laws and good arms; and as there cannot be good laws where the state is not well armed, it follows that where they are well armed they have good laws." -Machiavelli

Re: cs_beirut2_65

Weird, the mapper took the dust out to relieve lag, which i thought worked well. I didn't have any lag. Though when you played something could have been going on with the server.

The hostages are a bit of a pain, if it doesn't work i'll get in contact with the mapper.

- -

Comment

Cool thanks!
      "The chief foundations of all states, new as well as old or composite, are good laws and good arms; and as there cannot be good laws where the state is not well armed, it follows that where they are well armed they have good laws." -Machiavelli

Comment

I agree, having the hostages in one room is a horrible idea. And I was on when Big C was and I think it was probably a server problem causing the lag and not the map.

Comment

When people have a few minutes to spare, have a look at your favourite CS map website and see if there's any further updates for this map. Hopefully we'll get a lag free version with split locations for hostages, and at least 3 routes for the CT's.

Root
          BFCL TF2 league admin

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...