cs_militia_bymicosv1

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cs_militia_bymicosv1

Pretty map....very nice looking...would support it except for ONE GLARING FLAW...

the hostages suck on it...they are almost impossible to remove from the house..it took my almost 2 minutes while the terrorist (white tiger) just sat and laughed at me...i recommend immediate removal until its updated

Re: cs_militia_bymicosv1

I also don't like how the garage door won't open (apparently that's the way 1.6 was? I never played it but I think Whitetiger mentioned that). In other words you have to take the garage hostages out through the kitchen.

It looks very interesting (laid out pretty much exactly like the current militia on our server), but it's pretty much unplayable as far as I'm concerned.

For the latest on the , , and , visit the .

Comment

Originally posted by Ferret
      I also don't like how the garage door won't open (apparently that's the way 1.6 was? I never played it but I think Whitetiger mentioned that). In other words you have to take the garage hostages out through the kitchen.

It looks very interesting (laid out pretty much exactly like the current militia on our server), but it's pretty much unplayable as far as I'm concerned.

Yes In the 1.6 version of Militia you ahve to rescue through the house, Militia is probaly the most t sided map ever made lol, CT's best bet is to hope they kill everyone cause rescuing is pretty difficult

Comment

Originally posted by Clayton Bigsby
        CT's best bet is to hope they kill everyone cause rescuing is pretty difficult
        Guess we'll have to show you how it's done then :)

AFAIK, this (awful) version has been removed from the server.
        BFCL TF2 league admin

Comment

yep this map is gone. Who builds a house with the ceiling at 6 ft? Midgets i guess, this map sucks bad and the reason the hostages won't move is because of all the physics crap lying around.

- -

Comment

cool. mission accomplished. rtb.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed