cs_negociator

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cs_negociator

IMHO this map should be moved into standard rotation from the non-rotation map list. It is very PCS. It has at least 5 entrance points and is non-linear. Neither side really has a particular advantage. And it is aesthetically pleasing.

[Game rules, announcements, and SOPs ][ ][ ][ ]
    "The success of what we do depends upon people valuing the team over themselves."
    - Wulfyn

Re: CS_negociator

IMO this map is way to big. Dont get me wrong, It is a PCS map, but without the full 16 ppl it really aint to fun to play.
    "Dirtboy is super awesome, and chicks dig him too!"- Everyone

Comment

Is this the map with the jungle outside and the Lab building with a complex internal structure?

It's pretty big but as most maps once you learn it, the map gets a lot smaller.

- -

Comment

No vulcan, you're thinking of CS_Eclipse.

This is mainly indoors.

"The success of what we do depends upon people valuing the team over themselves."
        - Wulfyn

Comment

CTs spawn on roof, move down elevator shaft and enter either thru elevators or air vents. Two floor office complex.. lots o glass and darkness.
          Dizlor

Comment

Originally posted by Dirtboy
            IMO this map is way to big. Dont get me wrong, It is a PCS map, but without the full 16 ppl it really aint to fun to play.

I think this map is WAY more fun 4on4 or 5on5 .. theres too many dark spots and its almost a bit too tight for 8on8... I still dont understand the too big comment... :row__687:
            Dizlor

Comment

I think dirtboy just got lost a few times. Lesson: Don't drink more than 4 beers before playing a new map. :)

- Wulfyn

Comment

Originally posted by Sloppy Joe
                I think dirtboy just got lost a few times. Lesson: Don't drink more than 4 beers before playing a new map. :)
                Yea now that I remember correctly I was just polishing off a 12 pack...Note to self...try not to lead while getting sauced:)
                "Dirtboy is super awesome, and chicks dig him too!"- Everyone

Comment

I like this map...Was a lot of fun 4 Vs 4. Lots of ways in...hiding spots...different routes once inside...

Not sure how it would play with 8 Vs 8 but lets give it a try...

Play MySpace games? PeepsDepot.com to get all the Peeps you need for any game!

Wii# 5935-7920-5346-8754 | PS3:TheeShadyB | XBOX 360:TheeShadyB

Comment

I think that this would be a good map to have in the rotation.

Comment

I love this map!

Comment

Re: cs_negociator

This map should be considered to be put back on the server.

- Wulfyn

Comment

I second that. It really is a great map.
                          | | |

Comment

The only problem i had with it first time round was that your rifles stuck out of the vents while crawling through them, however this is reduced if you have your pistal out in the vents so it can be over come.

Was a very fun map and made some use of night vision at times.

"A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty."
                            Winston Churchill

Comment

I thought there was another technical issue with this map? Wasn't it super laggy with all the dynamic lights?

- -

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X