cs_ineva

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cs_ineva

Meh. There are only two entrances to the hostage area. CTs basically come from one of the two halls, which splits into a few spots, but ultimately yields back into two halls. Fun, but somewhat deathmatchy and not enough variation for routes.

More like dm_inevatable!

Re: cs_ineva

Agreed.... I didnt see any chance of CTs getting out with hostages. Like assault.. it would take a T being WAY off objective for CTs to extract.
    Dizlor

Comment

I agree. Way too simple.

Comment

Originally posted by Gogeta
        Agreed.... I didnt see any chance of CTs getting out with hostages. Like assault.. it would take a T being WAY off objective for CTs to extract.
        Not even that......Ts could be on the other side of the map, opposite of their objective, and the CTs would HAVE to pass them, unless they took the ONE other route...

Comment

Agreeing with everything in this thread, extremely simple map, all 4 hostages in one bunch and practically impossible to get near them, and actually a pretty small map.

Comment

is this the one where there is the water one way?

If so its a really great map for game play, good consentrated fire fights but no way possible to get the hosties out, unless the Ts are way off target. Maybe if it had a couple more rooms off the big Court yard area for them to be...
            that sounds like a good idea trooper.
            -Vulcan

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...