CS_Siege_Source

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CS_Siege_Source

This is one of the popular 1.5/1.6 maps, thought that it may get a lookin... Used to like it, might be good, never really played it on Source, just loaded it up and went through it.

Its not 100% PCS since its only got 2 main way's in, but its still a good old map.
    Oyee

Re: CS_Siege_Source

I dunno - back in my CS days Siege was the one map that teamwork was the ONLY way to do well as CT, and as such it was awesome. Don't see why it shouldn't work as PCS.
    2142: |TG-Irr| Silverfish
    BF2: |TG-Irr| Maus

Comment

Helps if i had a link huh?

Clicky
      Oyee

Comment

Moved to correct forum. Please read sticky threads ;)
        BFCL TF2 league admin

Comment

Bring back the APC!!
          |TG-33rd|Calvin

Comment

I also remember that as the map where all you had to do was sit in the garage and pick off CTs coming into the garage/out of the sewers.

Comment

Viper - do you have a download link for us?
              BFCL TF2 league admin

Comment

Downloaded the map last night. They have made some nice improvements with the source engine. One problem i found there is only one extraction point from the Hostage room which makes life very difficult for the CT's, although there are 2 penetration points via Front door in the garage & duct. There are two rescue zones,one right outside the front ramp & one down the sewer. The sewers now have water and there are a few more rooms within the sewer system nicely placed for an ambush. I think overall its worth a try and could see some good tactical play coming into effect especially by the CT's
                [defense]

Comment

Download was on post three, forgot to add it on first, sorry...

Anyway, to address the "Picking off CT's at sewer" valve has these lil things called smoke/flashe nades, and for a few hundred bucks in game you could have one for yourself.

Click here for download.
                  Oyee

Comment

We've previously had two different versions of this map on the server. In both cases, the sewer exit is into the same parking area that has to be crossed by CT's entering at ground level.

A single chokepoint on a map is simply unplayable for PCS.
                    BFCL TF2 league admin

Comment

Hey Stunt, this one is for you :D

Is Siege still considered unplayable or have attitudes changed on it?

Comment

There are so many now.

This one looks promising
                        http://www.fpsbanana.com/maps/16314

- -

Comment

Vulcan i hope you havent played that version (because if you have and still posted the link im gonna cry). The map will make you want to fall down onto your knees and start repenting as soon as you start wandering around. Now i can play maps that look bad, but this is beyond that, some props appear when you enter a room even if youve been looking through the door and there was nothing there before.

"A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty."
                          Winston Churchill

Comment

I just posted the link. I walked through it yesterday and the original version and all i can say is... No.. These are worse than de_dust.

- -

Comment

Only de_dust2 is worse than de_dust.
                              The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt. ~
                              I have a tendency to key out three or four things and then let them battle for supremacy while I key, so there's a lot of backspacing as potential statements are slaughtered and eaten by the victors. ~
                              Feel free to quote me. ~

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X