de_Kilo2_64

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• de_Kilo2_64

This map is on the server now and we played it through once tonight.

Please share your thoughts and impressions here. Thanks.

-Aaron

Re: de_Kilo2_64

I seriously enjoy this map, and feel it should remain on the server.

However, after some playing we discovered a few flaws that seriously break the map.

One: the CT's have a few spawns outside the buyzone.
    Two: there is one spawn set that can allow the T's a quick rush to a critical CT chokepoint and can ambush them before they reach either bombsite.

While those aren't terrible flaws, they limit Kilo to an Admin present only status. I would be very curious to see more players running around though, because I think this map has some serious potential for tactical play.

-Aaron
    Last edited by What Is Schwa?; 11-20-2006, 12:39 AM.

Comment

It was a good map.Although we only had 4 players so it seemed empty. lots of spot for some good gunfights. Thumbs up from this guy for in rotation.

Comment

Now schwa mentioned two problems that break this map, and I have to say that they really do break the map. The lower CT spawn (the one in which some parts of it are outside the buyzone) has two exits. For one of the exits, it takes longer for CTs to get to the bomb than Ts. For the other exit, the CTs must pass through a chokepoint that Ts can get to faster than CTs. This lower spawn should never have been a CT spawn in the first place; it seems to suit the Ts more.
        - Drake_Anra

Comment

I didn't care for this map. The ideal situation for T's is to get to the two exits to the CT far spawn and pick off half of the CT team, and both T spawn sites are great for this. You will reach the exit doors to the ct spawn's exit before ct's reach it. Further, ct's can't reach the elevator before the t's can either.

It's a poor map for the CT's, heavily T sided when it comes to reaching the bombsites.

Now the bombsites themselves are interesting. Both sites have two entrances to them (and a door/walkway to the other site). The problem is, both sites are also right next to each other, leaving little room for imagination for where T's are coming from.

I just don't care for this map.

Not for the Glory. Not for the Honor. For the Team.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
          X