de_bahrain2006

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• de_bahrain2006

In this map, ifthe bomb is placed behind the boxes, can the CTs still defuse, or is that just a place that is too perfect, and consequently should be ignored?
    Just wondering

-----------------------------------------
    WMDs: Iraq 0
    Albuquerque, NM 2500
    -----------------------------------------

Re: de_bahrain2006

The speaker next to the CT spawn is extremely annoying... makes it hard to plan over voice.

Comment

Originally posted by m0h3k4n View Post
      In this map, ifthe bomb is placed behind the boxes, can the CTs still defuse, or is that just a place that is too perfect, and consequently should be ignored?
      Just wondering
      I think if you jump onto the box you can defuse it from there (same place that the Ts plant it from) not sure though, haven't tried it out myself.

Comment

I really dislike this map. Get a drop in performance on it (why should you have to lower your settings for one map in the cycle?). And don't get me started on that arabic chanting in the beginning of EVERY ROUND!
        Your mouse has moved, please restart windows for the change to take effect.

Comment

I don't the start round music, like some guy said, it makes it hard to plan - or at least very annoying.

Other than that so far I have had on this map, only played as a CT though..

Comment

Bahrain is such a small island >.<
            I see, I come, I conquer.

Comment

Originally posted by ShooDaddy View Post
              Bahrain is such a small island >.<
              Yes I remember it well on my three visits...Even then the music wasn't as bad as the speakers on the map...LOL!

Play MySpace games? PeepsDepot.com to get all the Peeps you need for any game!

Wii# 5935-7920-5346-8754 | PS3:TheeShadyB | XBOX 360:TheeShadyB

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
              X