Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• de_rush

Thoughts? Comments?

Seemed to be alot of confusion yesterday when I was on about this map and what was acceptable as CT positions.

For example I was at double doors peeking up towards the middle and I was called for backup to B. I ran up the grass ramp and turned left to goto B, which just so happened to put me behind the T's. I didn't fire because poeple were already upset and confused about Ct's positioning, I just tried to run by and got gunned down of course.

My thought was it was a valid route to B, if not then the CT's really only have 1 way to get to B, the beach side route. Which would completly ruin this map for the CT's.

Re: de_rush

The map is a bit dry for me. If it had sewers or something else it'd be cool. It's just a small map.

Doorway, I think using the middle ground is fine. I am a disbeliever that the CTs must use the backlines to get from bomb site to bomb site. Same thing on Dust 2, B hallways and short A should be fine for CTs to traverse. As long as you're not kill hunting T spawn.

If you so happened to run into the back of a T insertion, too bad for them, maybe they need a six-man?

[Game rules, announcements, and SOPs ][ ][ ][ ]
    "The success of what we do depends upon people valuing the team over themselves."
    - Wulfyn

Comment

I havent played this map yet since i only joined at the end of a game on this map but i did look round it quite a bit in ghost mode. My first thoughts were that it looks very plain just like a circle with a cross roads in the middle. The are some very nice balconys that arnt in use (these should be, the adding of high grounds to a match is very fun). Also some thinking of to where T's and CT's spawn could use some work, such as make the CT's start on the pier as if they were just droped off to assault a town thats been taken over by terrorists.

"A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty."
      Winston Churchill

Comment

I hate this map. Bland and pretty boring to me. It's like italy.
        ------------

------------

Comment

It's a decent map... fun at times but overall not one of the better ones.

()

Comment

I would agree the map is a bit small but it's good for when there only a few people on the server. This probably won't remain in rotation.

- -

Comment

agreed to small for a big amount of people but great for a small amount.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
              X