de_old_sheds

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• de_old_sheds

I hope I got the map name right. 1 bomsite to the left of T spawn 1 straight ahead, lake on the outside in the middle.

Not a fan, very boring, only 1 entrance to 1 of the bombsites - think it should be removed.

Anyone else?

Re: de_old_sheds

Originally posted by doorway 27 View Post

only 1 entrance to 1 of the bombsites
    You sure about that?

- -

Comment

I'll take a look again today but when I was on with a couple of other guys we searched and searched and only found 1 entrance - I hope I missed 1!

Comment

I don't recall exactly but I know there is a vent and I thought there was one other way to get in there.

- -

Comment

No I think hes talking about Bomb site b, theres 1 entrance from the outter shed thingy. But bomb site A, Well lemme tell ya, it has a ramp, a vent aannnd a freaking door to the right of vent along the wall by a lil ladder. Also the CT can enter it from a vent a large doorway and fire through a 2nd story window from inside of the shop or whatever it is. I liked it at first, then found out when you breach either one its just a big brawl. now what makes it interesting is that the CT should be able to peek outside or play the pond, because the sites are right there. very small map

FUN FUN

FUN FUN

Comment

I always get a sniper rifle and site on top of the T's spawn area and snipe the vents or the door.

Comment

Originally posted by Ghost Stalker View Post
              I always get a sniper rifle
              hax

Is this map in rotation? I haven't played on it yet.
              The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt. ~
              I have a tendency to key out three or four things and then let them battle for supremacy while I key, so there's a lot of backspacing as potential statements are slaughtered and eaten by the victors. ~
              Feel free to quote me. ~

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
              X