Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• de_candybar

Definitely a good-looking map, but...

As far as playability goes, this map is a complete rush map. Both bombsites are just around the corner from T spawn and it turns into a rush-rush for B Site situation for both sides as there is no real reason to go to A. T's can get to B and plant before CT's have any opportunity to set up any kind of defense.

This map gets a thumbs down from me.
    | | |

Re: de_candybar

Wow it's that bad eh? You guys that complimented it in the suggestion thread did not catch this? booo :P

- -

Comment

Meh i love it still i just love the challenge but yeah i guess although some great plans can be made from various routes it is easyier to go to b with a rush and in the end planting the bomb is the objective. (i guess its more death match) sorry for the bad call.

"A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty."
      Winston Churchill

Comment

Havent played it yet.. ill post again after I play.

Comment

Originally posted by Disciple View Post
          Meh i love it still i just love the challenge but yeah i guess although some great plans can be made from various routes it is easyier to go to b with a rush and in the end planting the bomb is the objective. (i guess its more death match) sorry for the bad call.
          Not a bad call. I thought the map was kind of decieving...and it's definitely sexy. I didn't realize how one-sided it was until I noticed how fast I got the bomb planted at B and then told my team to keep rushing the site every round to see if it really was an exploitable site. Turned out it was. Otherwise the map is pretty sweet.
          | | |

Comment

Originally posted by Vulcan View Post
            Wow it's that bad eh? You guys that complimented it in the suggestion thread did not catch this? booo :P
            I have no sense of time, so when I was exploring, I had no way of verifying this quality.
            The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt. ~
            I have a tendency to key out three or four things and then let them battle for supremacy while I key, so there's a lot of backspacing as potential statements are slaughtered and eaten by the victors. ~
            Feel free to quote me. ~

Comment

Haven't played yet. Name sounds childish...
              ------------

------------

Comment

This map is very DM oriented. I like that it has a lot of nooks and things but its a very small map with the bomb sites very close to each other it just turns into an OK corral scenario.

[Game rules, announcements, and SOPs ][ ][ ][ ]
                "The success of what we do depends upon people valuing the team over themselves."
                - Wulfyn

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                X