• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Atomic Dog
    started a topic de_candybar

de_candybar

Definitely a good-looking map, but...

As far as playability goes, this map is a complete rush map. Both bombsites are just around the corner from T spawn and it turns into a rush-rush for B Site situation for both sides as there is no real reason to go to A. T's can get to B and plant before CT's have any opportunity to set up any kind of defense.

This map gets a thumbs down from me.

• SloppyJoe
    replied
    Re: de_candybar

This map is very DM oriented. I like that it has a lot of nooks and things but its a very small map with the bomb sites very close to each other it just turns into an OK corral scenario.

Leave a comment:

• Spectrums
    replied

Haven't played yet. Name sounds childish...

Leave a comment:

• ednos
    replied

Originally posted by Vulcan View Post
    Wow it's that bad eh? You guys that complimented it in the suggestion thread did not catch this? booo :P
    I have no sense of time, so when I was exploring, I had no way of verifying this quality.

Leave a comment:

• Atomic Dog
    replied

Originally posted by Disciple View Post
    Meh i love it still i just love the challenge but yeah i guess although some great plans can be made from various routes it is easyier to go to b with a rush and in the end planting the bomb is the objective. (i guess its more death match) sorry for the bad call.
    Not a bad call. I thought the map was kind of decieving...and it's definitely sexy. I didn't realize how one-sided it was until I noticed how fast I got the bomb planted at B and then told my team to keep rushing the site every round to see if it really was an exploitable site. Turned out it was. Otherwise the map is pretty sweet.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied

Havent played it yet.. ill post again after I play.

Leave a comment:

• Disciple
    replied

Meh i love it still i just love the challenge but yeah i guess although some great plans can be made from various routes it is easyier to go to b with a rush and in the end planting the bomb is the objective. (i guess its more death match) sorry for the bad call.

Leave a comment:

• Vulcan
    replied

Wow it's that bad eh? You guys that complimented it in the suggestion thread did not catch this? booo :P

Leave a comment:

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
X