cs_eclipse

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cs_eclipse

Just wanting to get everyones take on this map. We played it tonight, and I think it was some of the best gaming we have had on the server recently.

Of course, this is coming from the CT point of view, but it was awesome nonetheless.
    If it isn't PCS, whats the point?
    with any questions or concerns.
    |

Aggressive Defense (an oxymoron): A naturally occurring situational event where a defender is caught in a role reversal anomaly. Usually associated with lack of practice, discipline or map awareness in a team based conflict.

Re: cs_eclipse

Its fun...but not that fun;)

I like it and I think that it might be a keeper. I like the "darkness" also:)
    "Dirtboy is super awesome, and chicks dig him too!"- Everyone

Comment

Needs a better nav graph for the hosties. Played it today, and no matter what I did I couldn't get them to follow me up the stairs. The one hostie kept walking down the stairs as I walked up, lol. Otherwise I like the look, and it's one of the few maps that you actually can use NV on.
      The two highest achievements of the human mind are the twin concepts of "loyalty" and "duty". -R.A. Heinlein

Comment

It's been on the server for a while I think. I don't think it should be in rotation...the maps only seems to play well with players who play well. I do like it though.
        | | |

Comment

I can't get the hang of assaulting the dark room. If the Terrorists are not wearing the custom skins, they are literally impossible to see without a flashlight, but turning it on is a deadly mistake. Other than that, it's a great map.
          The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt. ~
          I have a tendency to key out three or four things and then let them battle for supremacy while I key, so there's a lot of backspacing as potential statements are slaughtered and eaten by the victors. ~
          Feel free to quote me. ~

Comment

Originally posted by ednos View Post
            I can't get the hang of assaulting the dark room. If the Terrorists are not wearing the custom skins, they are literally impossible to see without a flashlight, but turning it on is a deadly mistake. Other than that, it's a great map.
            Hint: N---- V-----
            | | |

Comment

Nasty Violin?

Comment

Close...very close.
                | | |

Comment

Originally posted by Atomic Dog View Post
                  Hint: N---- V-----
                  It doesn't help. I had night vision every round; you still need SOME light to make it effective, and there are spots in that room that are literally invisible. Luckily, most people use the custom skins, which reflect nicely.
                  The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt. ~
                  I have a tendency to key out three or four things and then let them battle for supremacy while I key, so there's a lot of backspacing as potential statements are slaughtered and eaten by the victors. ~
                  Feel free to quote me. ~

Comment

Stealth is really rewarded and using the natural light to frame a target works better without N----V----.
                    Forewarned is Forearmed

Comment

I have found, sending someone vents to toss FBs into the darkroom works rather well. 2 FBs, and rush into the room, P90 blazin' = dead Ts... sometimes. ;p
                      |

Aggressive Defense (an oxymoron): A naturally occurring situational event where a defender is caught in a role reversal anomaly. Usually associated with lack of practice, discipline or map awareness in a team based conflict.

Comment

Originally posted by ouija View Post
                        I have found, sending someone vents to toss FBs into the darkroom works rather well. 2 FBs, and rush into the room, P90 blazin' = dead Ts... sometimes. ;p
                        Once those flashes do their jobs... the CTs flashlights can actually be used effectively :) Thats the best plan for clearing that room ive heard yet.
                        Dizlor

Comment

Originally posted by Atomic Dog View Post
                          the maps only seems to play well with players who play well. I do like it though.

Isn't that true of any map?
                          The two highest achievements of the human mind are the twin concepts of "loyalty" and "duty". -R.A. Heinlein

Comment

The map is ok, but the hostage nav problem is SO bad that it really isn't playable as a CS map until that is fixed.

[Game rules, announcements, and SOPs ][ ][ ][ ]
                            "The success of what we do depends upon people valuing the team over themselves."
                            - Wulfyn

Comment

Originally posted by SloppyJoe View Post
                              The map is ok, but the hostage nav problem is SO bad that it really isn't playable as a CS map until that is fixed.
                              There are a multitude of routes available for extraction. The only questionable one is the stairwell.
                              |

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X