cs_compound

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cs_compound

Quick question on this map since there was some debate today on the server which resulted in the CT's typing "kill" in console to forward to the next map.

T's were in the second floor of the map shooting CT's when they came out of the garage doors.

or the T's were near the doors (left side) and shooting the CT's as they jumped the fence and/or came around the first boxcar.

==========================
    Question: Is this to far up for the Terrorists to be on this map? (I feel it is legit since the CT's have to move in order to come outside)
    Rapture

Re: cs_compound

This map was removed for many of those reasons and it came up in the end of map vote which is now gone. So thankfully we won't be seeing much of this map again.

- -

Comment

Re: cs_compound

Thank you SO much, Vulcan! This map was as painful as [censored: NSFW]!
      The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt. ~
      I have a tendency to key out three or four things and then let them battle for supremacy while I key, so there's a lot of backspacing as potential statements are slaughtered and eaten by the victors. ~
      Feel free to quote me. ~

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
      X