de_forklift

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• de_forklift

This map is way too tiny. Cts and Ts meet at the bombsite. I recommend its immediate removal.

Re: de_forklift

Agreed, nobody liked this one the first night it was played weeks ago.

Comment

Agreed totaly there are quite a few maps on the servers rotation at the mo that are not very popular.

"A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty."
      Winston Churchill

Comment

This map was in voting only never on rotation so if you see it coming up on a vote cancel/change it. That won't be a problem now since i removed it from the vote list. Hindsight 20/20.

- -

Comment

I just came here to agree with everything else. I was ingame when it loaded earlier this week.

Horrible, horrible, horrible map for TG purposes.

I like the idea of a really small, close-quarters map, but it's going to need to have a lot more of a separation put up in the way of winding passages, more barriers, etc. to keep the teams from crashing into eachother 10 seconds into the free game.

Comment

Forklift still seems to be in the map vote list as it's come up twice now in the past few weeks.

Comment

It's fun in the "omg this doesn't work at all for TG purposes so lets all just go berzerk for a few rounds until it changes" sort of way.

All of my comments on the de_autumn thread were about this map, I just got the names confused.

Comment

Originally posted by .tritone. View Post
                omg this doesn't work at all for TG purposes so lets all just go berzerk for a few rounds until it changes
                The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt. ~
                I have a tendency to key out three or four things and then let them battle for supremacy while I key, so there's a lot of backspacing as potential statements are slaughtered and eaten by the victors. ~
                Feel free to quote me. ~

Comment

On my case much?

Did you even play that map? You're pretty much given no choice as the CTs will be within firing distance about 5-10 seconds from spawn. I'm not implying that I don't appreciate the TG play style - that's why I'm here in the first place.

I can just appreciate the occasional crap map like this when even a very solid group of pcs and regulars as was on that one night can end up in a pretty frantic slaughter for a few rounds until an admin changes it. Even if the admin doesn't change it the map won't last more than 5-10 minutes anyway. You'd have to be doing some serious bronco-style spawn camping to draw the rounds out more than a few minutes.

Oops, it seems I forgot about the "no fun" policy again. My mistake.

Comment

On my case much?
                    Not really. If anyone else posted that, I'd have notified them, too. I just thought it would be more fun to use that picture.

Did you even play that map? You're pretty much given no choice as the CTs will be within firing distance about 5-10 seconds from spawn. I'm not implying that I don't appreciate the TG play style - that's why I'm here in the first place.
                    Yes, I've played the map. No, it doesn't mean that you should break rules.

I can just appreciate the occasional crap map like this when even a very solid group of pcs and regulars as was on that one night can end up in a pretty frantic slaughter for a few rounds until an admin changes it. Even if the admin doesn't change it the map won't last more than 5-10 minutes anyway. You'd have to be doing some serious bronco-style spawn camping to draw the rounds out more than a few minutes.
                    This still doesn't justify the behavior your post endorsed.

Oops, it seems I forgot about the "no fun" policy again. My mistake.
                    If you don't think it's fun, why do you play here?
                    The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt. ~
                    I have a tendency to key out three or four things and then let them battle for supremacy while I key, so there's a lot of backspacing as potential statements are slaughtered and eaten by the victors. ~
                    Feel free to quote me. ~

Comment

>.<

Comment

Does this map actually have a forklift in it? I remember playing de_walmart and I used to drive to go karts around inside and try to run over the enemy. it was great! And then you go in the bathroom and theres a T sitting on the can in one of the stalls lol!

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                        X