cs_havana (alternate)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cs_havana (alternate)

Is anybody interested in an alternative version of Havana where all the CT entry points are open every round instead of the random blocking?

Re: cs_havana (alternate)

Sure. The random bit was always kinda cheesy. The first thing terrorists do is look to see which are open anyway. All it does is limit the map every time.

Comment

I like it but now. If changed it will be a very large CT sided map.

FUN FUN

Comment

The best option would be clues at the spawn for both teams about which routes were open, or maybe having three routes open at a time. Personally, I'd like to test it with all of them, because I think it'd be a fine map that way as well.
        The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt. ~
        I have a tendency to key out three or four things and then let them battle for supremacy while I key, so there's a lot of backspacing as potential statements are slaughtered and eaten by the victors. ~
        Feel free to quote me. ~

Comment

I like the original, it allows for... thinking. And varies the map approaches. I don't think we should be dumbing the maps down, and havana is far from complicated oh noes

[Game rules, announcements, and SOPs ][ ][ ][ ]
          "The success of what we do depends upon people valuing the team over themselves."
          - Wulfyn

Comment

Yes when youu have to think quick it gets the team together faster or they are in trouble.

FUN FUN

Comment

I vote no on the alternate version, as it would probably unbalance the map too much...
              - Drake_Anra

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
              X