Tongli

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tongli

Assault can you please fix the hostages, they won't follow CT. its the first set and i think there stuck pretty bad. Thanks man.

FUN FUN

Re: Tongli

These are the new Stockholm Syndrome hostages who hate CTs and won't follow them :D Will fix it tonight and upload a TG version.

Comment

Cool map with lots of paths, thumbs up!

Thanks assault!

[Game rules, announcements, and SOPs ][ ][ ][ ]
      "The success of what we do depends upon people valuing the team over themselves."
      - Wulfyn

Comment

Thx Assault

FUN FUN

Comment

I hear this map got removed.

why?

I liked it =(
          CoD WaW = -Cloak-
          CS:S/CoD4 = Cloak
          BF2/BF2142 = Alucard_Zer0
          EVE Online = Assassin Zer0

Comment

This is the map that had the music Assault. Now Nightfever has it damot! :(

FUN FUN

Comment

It's not the map but one of the soundscape files attached to it. I first noticed some strange bugs with them after de_forest was installed. Whenever I'm in the sewers on Hacienda I hear all the forest sounds. I don't have any clue why we're hearing sounds from other maps, just plain strange.

Comment

If it uses files with the same names, CS:S conveniently overwrites.
                The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt. ~
                I have a tendency to key out three or four things and then let them battle for supremacy while I key, so there's a lot of backspacing as potential statements are slaughtered and eaten by the victors. ~
                Feel free to quote me. ~

Comment

Originally posted by ednos View Post
                  If it uses files with the same names, CS:S conveniently overwrites.
                  This.

So basically if you downloaded forest with an ambient.wav/mp3 after you downloaded hacienda with an ambient.wav/mp3... you're going to hear jungle monkeys in the sewers.

Comment

That's it in a nutshell. It's probably a good indicator to package the soundscape files inside the BSP rather than have them overwritten by something else.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                    X