de_residentevil2

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• de_residentevil2

What are people's thoughts on this one? Just from a short time on CT, CTs had trouble getting to B so maybe moving some of their spawns a bit closer is one option if the room is there.

Re: de_residentevil2

good once we learn it, I think the only change needed is that the cts need t obe able to get to B before the T's

Comment

I think this map is a bit to bottlenecky and linear. Not a lot of room for tactics and maneuvering other than rushing into sites, or the better version, flash and rush into sites. Either than or slowly get picked off at the 1 doorway to the garage or the 2 doorways to A.

[Game rules, announcements, and SOPs ][ ][ ][ ]
      "The success of what we do depends upon people valuing the team over themselves."
      - Wulfyn

Comment

Yeah, and it's freaking scary.
        The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt. ~
        I have a tendency to key out three or four things and then let them battle for supremacy while I key, so there's a lot of backspacing as potential statements are slaughtered and eaten by the victors. ~
        Feel free to quote me. ~

Comment

The buy zones are very close on this one so you can't move any of the CT spawns closer to B. Maybe this map is lost cause. But there is another de_residentevil map around although it's a few years old :D

Comment

I think the other 1 is like office. I think i played it before, looks good though

FUN FUN

Comment

Loved the map but like triton said its a B map A is hard to plant at its to open the CTs are allready set up on 3 levels by the time you get thier.
              |TG| Plude220

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
              X