Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DE_Mentalhospital

You guys like this map?

I dunno I haven't seen it yet! Vulcan, can you add it to the maplist.txt plz?

[Game rules, announcements, and SOPs ][ ][ ][ ]
    "The success of what we do depends upon people valuing the team over themselves."
    - Wulfyn

Re: DE_Mentalhospital

I played this map it is a different and neat setting. The sound effects of insane people also makes the map more interesting. The upper and lower levels and windows allow for a better and more vast game play in 7v7.

Comment

going to take some good teamwork for the Terrorists on this map.

added to maplist.

- -

Comment

give it a little more time.

FUN FUN

Comment

What about the spawns on this one, do people think CT's need to be moved forward more and T's back slightly?

Comment

Originally posted by Assault9 View Post
            What about the spawns on this one, do people think CT's need to be moved forward more and T's back slightly?
            I'd give it more time.

- -

Comment

we had to organize our rush to win on this one. Although they was organized we had to rush every round to be effective. I think the final score was T's 7 CT's 2 :) If u put the CT's closer and they hold the next area out of T spawn, its almost impossible for T's.

FUN FUN

Comment

not a fan of this one at all, all rush no tactics.

- -

Comment

Originally posted by Vulcan View Post
                  not a fan of this one at all, all rush no tactics.
                  yeah.. if you don't rush you let them get set up and block it all off for you unless they are terrible shots. It would be very difficult (not impossible) if the ct spawn was moved up so they could be set up and then the T's would have to play it slower or else they will get mowed down.

The time i played it w/ spar and assault was quite easy i shall say. I easily flanked the opposite side windows when we rushed that way, i died once doing this because i didnt flash the connecting upper hall and they had 3 there. I just kept doing it and they couldnt stop it, wasnt quite a challenge. Even w/ assault up there.

He who believes he knows the ending of things before they begin is either a very wise person or an idiot. Regardless, he is unhappy for he hast drove a knife into the heart of wonder. -Osten Ard

Comment

That was the reason for the rush like I said. If the CT get that top hallway with the windows its over johnny. they can be in the rooms before the bombsite and that puts them right outside our spawn. That means we have only 1 way in. This map might be a lost cause. Like I said we got creamed bad the first time we played. The second time we had to step it up like 10 notches and creamed the CT.

FUN FUN

Comment

I did not like this map, seemed like a total rush fest.

Comment

This map would be better if the T's spawned across from the double doors so they can see all the way to CT spawn and can go through the tunnels to B or take the side doors to long A.

Comment

I don't understand what a rush map is. You could rush a lot of maps. dust, office, strato, etc. Doesn't mean you have to. Just seems to me without good knowledge of the map it's just easier to do. It's an interesting map with multilevels. Maybe some spawn entity adjustment would be better I dunno but it doesn't have to be a rushfest.

[Game rules, announcements, and SOPs ][ ][ ][ ]
                          "The success of what we do depends upon people valuing the team over themselves."
                          - Wulfyn

Comment

A rush map is one where, when both teams run as quickly as possible, the offensive team gets to the objective just as fast if not faster than the defenders.

This means that the defenders HAVE to rush to the site as quickly as possible and that the offense could theoretically beat them there if they wanted to.

None of the maps you've listed are "rush" maps.

(A similar but equally crap category of maps are "LAME" maps where the offense is able to kill the defenders while they are trying to get into initial defensive positions. See cs_parkhouse or the double doors on de_dust2 for details. =p )

Comment

the problem is access to the different areas becomes supremely difficult if you don't get ahead of the CT's as a T on this map. This is because of the nature of getting to those areas. No cover on them, very choked and easy to frag/cover.

- -

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X