Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cs_topsoil

http://lanmaniax.punkassfraggers.com...s_topsoil.html

I've been playing this map for a good section of the afternoon and quite frankly we need it on our server download it and try for yourself and you will see why.

This goes with PCS nearly aswell as a cup of tea goes with my hand.

"A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty."
    Winston Churchill

Re: cs_topsoil

it looks alright, kinda dark, but i havent played it yet.
    "...and they call me ready to deploy, engage and destroy, wherever you need me to be. I'm an American Warrior!"

Comment

I know I see alot of maps ya'll are talking about. lets put some in the rotation or atleast in the list.

FUN FUN

Comment

Well this one will be a firm favorite and so will need to be in rotation, that or i'll keep putting it up in map votes against de_dust for a sure fire vote in.

"A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty."
        Winston Churchill

Comment

i remember this map, a whole lot of empty area up to the one building holding all the hostages with 2 entrances to it? It's also underground. 2 entrances to the objectives typically does not equal PCS. it could be edited though.

- -

Comment

Whaaaa but its a beutiful map and i count three entrances into each hostage room which can be blocked down to 2 entrances if you push out a bit further, doing so will however put you at risk the payoff is fair. However there is an unused section of the facility which would be a great hostage room, however i cant seem to load this map up with entspy to alter it.

Winston Churchill

Comment

I know my opinion means nothing lol, but I think it's a really cool map the green lights give it the real life effect and I bet if you could add like random screams it would be an awesome map to have in the rotation.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
              X