de_wanda

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• de_wanda

Play tested this map for about a hour on each side its a very solid map I didnt find anything wrong with it. Its not a very realistic looking map like we are used to playing on but its a big and even map with many intrances into both bomb sites the sites are stacked ontop of eachother witch is different but it works well. I say its worth a try on the server see if others like it. The only thing that hurts this map is its filesize its big I would recommend that everyone download it before hand.

http://www.fpsbanana.com/maps/19140
    |TG| Plude220

Re: de_wanda

Wasn't this removed from the rotation a few months back?

Comment

Ive never seen it on the server.
      |TG| Plude220

Comment

Ouija was a big fan of it and would usually set it to nextmap whenever he was on.

Comment

Yea this one was on the server quite awhile ago if i remember like early spring late winter. I enjoyed the map personnally. I dont remember why we got rid of it. Think it might have had alot of invisable walls that you couldnt shoot through at the scafoldings and such. Not sure though.

Comment

I've played I don't think on the TG server. But I think I remember a very limited amount of routes that could be taken by both sides so it wasn't very tactical. Could be wrong though it's all so hazy now.
            "Be careful guys, he's got a gun"
            - Sparhawxx

Comment

Thiers many ways to get to the bomb sites about 4 or 5 different routes you can take to get to A or B its a big versatile map.
              |TG| Plude220

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
              X