Backalley 2

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Backalley 2

I ran this map and it looks much better then the first one we have. Can we try this one a while? I have found one bug but not sure if it was my version. I see the purple checker boards in some areas.

This second version I feel might be more CT friendly. Assault can you post it up again please?
    Last edited by sparhawkxx; 07-05-2008, 02:25 PM.

FUN FUN

Re: Backalley 2

Here it's I haven't been able to test it out yet so I can't really judge it but it certainly looks different from the screenshots.

Comment

I'll take another look at it for that bug. Purple checkerboards usually means there's some missing textures. If it's something simple we might be able to fix it up.

Comment

A few things I noticed:
        -The whole thing looks more spaceious and lighter.
        -Back alley will be a lot harder for CTs to push. All 3 windows are open, the ladder is infront instead of behind the catwalk, and there is no cover at all in there. Once you're out, you have push straight in.
        -The front set will be harder to guard, since you can't see them from the street or other hostie room.
        -The backset as well, there are no elevated areas, and the room is smaller.
        -The vent upstairs has a few turns, so you won't be headshotted the moment you peek in.
        -You can't jump from window to window.
        -Front alley street has a garage area, so as a T you can't really see too far by peeking out into the street. The area after the alley is also more spaceious, so it looks like it will be easier to get in, but I have a feeling a lot of people will die a lot because of the emptiness with no cover.

Honestly, I don't like it too much, but I never did like backalley. I've got a feeling that the strategies will be vastly different. I'll be happy to try it.

Comment

what no link spar? what good is that?

- -

Comment

Originally posted by sam1610 View Post
            Here it's I haven't been able to test it out yet so I can't really judge it but it certainly looks different from the screenshots.
            Sam's the man on this one :)

Comment

I play tested this map Its allmost the same as the old one just updated I would have to play it on the server to really know if I would preferr it over the old one.

I never got any checkers when I tested it.
              |TG| Plude220

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
              X