as_de_nasafinal

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• as_de_nasafinal

I thought we had discussed this map before, but didn't get anything on a search for nasa

as_de_nasafinal

http://www.fpsbanana.com/maps/20450

Terrorists try to bomb, VIP tries to escape. I know there is a cape C version, too. This one looks decent, but I've never actually played it. I've just looked around some. I tried finding a server that was playing it with no luck. That could be a bad sign or just mean everyone else is a puby dust server. :row__572: Think we should give it a try?.
    "Sympathy means a lot, coming from Kulmar. I didn't think it was possible.
    Good luck getting rid of your disease. If you're infected, though, stay away--I can't afford to be a zombie right now.
    " Ednos

sigpic

Re: as_de_nasafinal

de & vip? phew that's a lotta work!

[Game rules, announcements, and SOPs ][ ][ ][ ]
    "The success of what we do depends upon people valuing the team over themselves."
    - Wulfyn

Comment

That is epic.

Comment

Never tried it on our server... should try it on lockdown =)

He who believes he knows the ending of things before they begin is either a very wise person or an idiot. Regardless, he is unhappy for he hast drove a knife into the heart of wonder. -Osten Ard

Comment

Is it loaded on the server?
          Good luck getting rid of your disease. If you're infected, though, stay away--I can't afford to be a zombie right now.
          " Ednos

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Skylark View Post
            Is it loaded on the server?
            No, i'll post in the appropiate threads when i put a map on the server.

- -

Comment

Originally posted by Vulcan View Post
              So are we going to get a try on this map? I havn't checked the routes yet, but it looks interesting with VIP and DE.

He who believes he knows the ending of things before they begin is either a very wise person or an idiot. Regardless, he is unhappy for he hast drove a knife into the heart of wonder. -Osten Ard

Comment

Originally posted by Vulcan View Post
                I didn't think it was on the server, I was just checking. :row__523:
                (please don't shoot me in the game.... too many times)
                " Ednos

sigpic

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...