cs_kismayohdr

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cs_kismayohdr

this is what i found while searching for new maps...dont know if we have this one or not but since we are playing the map this sunday for the match i thought why not :)

map: http://www.fpsbanana.com/maps/16172

Author's Readme/Notes

Since cs_kismayo was so well received by the css community, I felt I should release a new version featuring HDR.

A few small glitches and exploitable areas in the map were also fixed. Also, this version features improved bot AI and place names. The map still runs as fast and smoothly as the normal version.

Please enjoy this map and look for my other maps. The final version of another one of my maps, cs_symphony, was just released. So go give it a shot. Also, check out my map in progress, de_zenith, and give me feedback or suggestions for the final version of it. Thank you for all of your support.

Peace,
    Oreo
    [email protected]

"TG was created to cater to a VERY specific type of gamer rather than trying to appeal to the greater gaming population....Tactical Gamer is not mainstream. We are not trying to attract mainstream gamers" ~ Apophis

re: cs_kismayohdr

There was some kind of problem with this map but i can't recall. I think he change a layout somewhere.

- -

Comment

Re: cs_kismayohdr

ahh i see cool

"TG was created to cater to a VERY specific type of gamer rather than trying to appeal to the greater gaming population....Tactical Gamer is not mainstream. We are not trying to attract mainstream gamers" ~ Apophis

Comment

HDR is nice but slows people down with lower spec PCs.
        |TG| Plude220

Comment

Originally posted by Plude220 View Post
          HDR is nice but slows people down with lower spec PCs.
          You can always just turn off HDR. If you have a lower spec PC it's probably already turned off by default.

I downloaded and tested this map and found no layout changes. The HDR looks great, the radar was fixed and looks better, and the hostages seemed to navigate better (I'm not sure if that was just in my head though). I see no reason why we shouldn't give this updated version a try.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
          X