cs_thunder_ti

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cs_thunder_ti

I've heard that there is an unbalanced ratio of hostage maps and bomb maps, so I've been searching for mainly hostage maps, and I can across this map:
    http://www.fpsbanana.com/maps/4479
    And I brought this map up before, but I bring it up again because I don't think it was tested but it just looks like a lot of fun and looks to be TG material, or at least tweakable to fit TG standards.

please give this one a looksie.
    "Be careful guys, he's got a gun"
    - Sparhawxx

Re: cs_thunder_ti

I'm pretty sure we used to have this on the server way back. I don't remember if it was good or not but let's get some feedback from Tg'ers on it!

- -

Comment

I remember looking at every version of Thunder over at FPSBanana and none of them really stood out as anything special.

Comment

... I don't know but I still think it's worth a shot.
        "Be careful guys, he's got a gun"
        - Sparhawxx

Comment

Looks familiar. I've downloaded. I'll look at it tomorrow
          "Sympathy means a lot, coming from Kulmar. I didn't think it was possible.
          Good luck getting rid of your disease. If you're infected, though, stay away--I can't afford to be a zombie right now.
          " Ednos

sigpic

Comment

I remember playing this map.

2 main routes from CT to T.

Exterior - there are two flat parts of the dam, one just above and to the side of the other, so they are basically the same area. Half way across is a stair that lets you go to the other area or down to the underground pathway.

Interior - goes forward and splits into 2 paths. So I can see Ts pushing forward in the underground area until they hit the area split there.

Exterior was always a snipe fest across the path. think of de_damaged (the other dam map) but instead of a curving dam, it is a more straight path, but 2 of them.

I like the map, but I'm not sure how long it would last. I'd suggest give it a try to see.

Heck, we've tried lots of office maps and a few others that didn't make the cut. You never know, this one COULD turn into a good map if played TG style.
            "Sympathy means a lot, coming from Kulmar. I didn't think it was possible.
            Good luck getting rid of your disease. If you're infected, though, stay away--I can't afford to be a zombie right now.
            " Ednos

sigpic

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...