X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cs_ancient_arctic_ruins_v1

Here's the link to the map
    http://www.fpsbanana.com/maps/61985

Going to check it out, thoughts from anyone?

- -

Re: cs_ancient_arctic_ruins_v1

This one is pretty bad. Very small and completely void of any tactic possibilities.

- -

Comment

I also tested this map thiers no way it would work on this server all the hosties are in one room and its just too small. This map makes me sad its such a good looking map but its ruined by bad placement of hosties and size.
      |TG| Plude220

Comment

It does look very nice. Looks like some norse looking structure carved into a cliff wall. Lots of runes on the walls and ice all over. Dead bodies and parts. Looks cool

Yeah, the T area is kind of small. I think it was assumed the Ts would move outside for some sniping action and then fall back inside.

Additionally, I found the following items laying around the map
        A PARA (but no reload ammo)
        several HE
        smoke
        Deagles (but no reload ammo)

lots of boxes - when you step on them, they vanish heal you (and reappear later)

I think it was intended as a run and gun map. They kind where many pub servers just kill the hostages to keep them from being rescued. Lots of equipment and heals that seem to reappear often.

It looks VERY cool. I just wish it wasn't so small and messed up.
        "Sympathy means a lot, coming from Kulmar. I didn't think it was possible.
        Good luck getting rid of your disease. If you're infected, though, stay away--I can't afford to be a zombie right now.
        " Ednos

sigpic

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...