cs_forest_insurrection_v1

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cs_forest_insurrection_v1

It looks a little bit iffy but we ALL loved de_forest so I think I should have brought it up. It could work out.

http://www.fpsbanana.com/maps/57197

has some outdoor shooting, a river, some indoor shooting, some chairs. However judging by the thumbnails, it looks like it may be a bit too small, but they could be decieving.

Skylark will probably pick this up soon to look around.

Thanks for all the map reviewing Skylark.
    "Be careful guys, he's got a gun"
    - Sparhawxx

Re: cs_forest_insurrection_v1

This is one is pretty small compared to the screenshots and if it's the same version I looked at a few months ago, there was only one way into the hostage area. The setup is not that different from vanilla cs_canyonsiege where you've only got one main doorway to defend the hostages from. I think there was a teleportation device in CT spawn or something strange like that too.

Comment

The map is terrible there is a tunnel entrance and a front door and a rubbish teleport the map sucks so much I can't even believe you surgested it.

"A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty."
      Winston Churchill

Comment

lol, I've never played it. It looks reasonable though.
        "Be careful guys, he's got a gun"
        - Sparhawxx

Comment

A good rule of thumb for finding good PCS quality maps on FPS Banana is to look at a map's tags on the right hand side of the page. Map size is very important, so try and look at ones that are Medium to Big for either CS or DE. Also the map description, if the author decides to fill anything out, can be helpful. User ratings and comments are semi-helpful but not always indicative of a good/bad map.

Regular CS fanboys often crucify a good tactical map because they can't slaughter the opposing team within the first 30 seconds of the map starting. Screenshots can tend to be misleading unless the mapper decides to include a full overview shot of the entire map which few do. Sometimes the only way to determine if it's a good map is just to download and start testing. Usually you can tell if it's going to work within the first few minutes of exploring, checking objective routes and how long it takes to reach each area.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
          X